309: The One Where Toni Sleeps With Half Her Grade

TONI POV:

Music blasting, smoke so thick you can't see 2 feet in front of you, two friends having sex in the truck of the male friend. I rap my arm around Sweet Pea as I ride him. I moan quietly. "God! Why didn't we do this sooner?" He ask quietly. I grip the back of his head. He holds my hips and helps me go faster. I feel myself start to cum. "I'm gonna cum." I whisper. He flips us over and lies me down on across the seat. He thrust harder into me until I cum almost screaming in pleasure. He pulls out and cums on my stomach. He sits next to me and we catch our breath. "We should do this more often." He says quietly. I look at him. "Just be clear. We're only each other's booty calls." He nods. "Of course." He whispers. "What if one of us gets into a relationship?" I ask quietly. "Then we stop. What about sleeping with other people?" He ask quietly. "I don't really care as long as we're both being safe." He nods. "What if we sleep with same person? Because I know you've been slept with Veronica and I might have a date with her tomorrow." He ask. "I don't care." I whisper. He nods. "Round 2?" He ask quietly. I nod. "Also, I would prefer if I didn't hit my head on the roof of this car again." He nods. "Totally understandable." He says as I straddle him. "We should use a condom this time, I'm really sensitive and I don't know if I'll be able to hold it for long." He says quietly. I nod and he grabs one from the glove department. "Always have them on the ready. You'd be surprised how many people I've had sex with in this truck." I look at him. "You didn't need to know that." He says putting the condom on. I slide myself onto his dick and ride him. "How do you stay tight like this?" He ask quietly. "Magic." He lies his head back. I hold the headrest next to him. "You're so good!" I whisper. He holds my ass and grinds harder into me. He pulls out and fingers me. I moan into his neck. "You know what to do!" I moan. He nods and moves his fingers so fast I squirt. "Oh shit!" He whispers. "That's new." I say quietly. "Didn't know I could do that!" I add. "Whatever." He whispers shoving his dick into me. I moan. I reach behind and grab his balls. "Fuck!" He moans. "Shit!" I whisper. I lean back and he thrust into me. My eyes roll to the back to my head. He cums. "Oh! Fuck!" He groans. I collapse on him. We both catch our breaths. "Do you want me to drive you home?" He ask quietly. I nod. "Ok." I get off him. "Here." He hands me a towel. "What's this for?" I ask as he pulls up his pants. "You still have some cum on your stomach." I look down and while it. "Thanks." He nods before climbing into the front seat. I put my pants and shirt back on. I get in front.

I walk up to Cheryl. "So you me? My place tonight?" I ask leaning against her locker. She looks at me. "Is that even a question?" I nod. "I gonna clarify who's house!" I say quietly. "What are we gonna do?" She ask lying her and on my shoulder. "Well, I was thinking a nice dinner and for dessert some ice cream." She looks at me. We have code words so no one knows what we're talking about. "I'll be over at six. You know the drill." I nod. "Who's dom?" I ask very quietly. "You know, kinda want to be slapped around tonight so you." She walks away and I smile.

I walk over to Cheryl and kneel on the bed. "You ready?" I ask quietly. She nods. I grab the hand cuffs and cuff her hands to the bed. I stroke her dick slowly. "You're so hard." I whisper as I sit on her face and let her eat me out. "Such a slut aren't you?" I ask quietly. She nods. I get off her and grab the strap on. I uncuff her and flip her over. "You good?" I ask quietly. She nods. "You know the safe word." I whisper as I put some lube on the strap on. "Do you know what I want?" I ask quietly. "So I can get ready for your huge dick inside my ass?" I ask kissing her back. She sits up and grabs the butt plug. I get on my knees and lean down. She slowly slides it into my ass. I moan quietly. She lies back down and I slide myself into her ass. "God!" She moans quietly. I thrust slowly. "Let me ride you!" She moans. I nod and flip us over. She rides me. I reach over and stroke her cock. "Daddy!" She moans. I grab her neck and squeeze. She taps my thigh 2 times which means she wants me to stop. "You ok?" I ask letting go. She nods. "Not tonight." I nod. "Ok." I whisper. "Gonna cum!" She says quietly. I sit up and put her in her knees. I thrust and as hard and fast as I can. I grab a old shirt and watch her cum into it. "Oh! God!" She lies her head on the bed. "You ok?" She nods. "Your turn." She says smiling. I lie on my back and watch put a condom on and thrust into me. "Oh fuck!" I whisper. "You ok?" She ask quietly. I nod. "You don't look like you're telling the truth." She says stopping. "Just go a bit easier on me, I had some rough sex last night and I haven't fully recovered." I tell her honestly. "Ok." She nods and goes slow. I moan quietly.