"You!"

She matches his vindictive grin from earlier, "Me."

He casts a spell at her, but it bounces off her like it did with Harry. The Death Eaters begin firing spells at the students behind her, but they also bounce off the shield she's cast. She brings her hands to her chest and a green ball of fire emerges. She looks up at his army and smiles sadistically before pushing her power out like a shield driving straight for them. Voldemort casts his own protective charm, blocking her magic, but she doesn't relent. The fire in her eyes burns like the sun as she lets go of her own reigns and pushes every drop of power out of her. She feels her own power flow through her veins like a drug and it strengthens her further.

His eyes widen in a moment of fear as her magic breaks his enchantments, "Kill them!"

He runs after Harry while his army attacks the students. Many duel one on one, but anyone who attempts to even approach Sam is flung backwards and off the bridge. She stands still and finds Bellatrix in the crowd. Without a word her power wraps around the woman and drags her to Sam's feet.

"You killed my mother. You killed my father. And you killed my brother."

She laughs maniacally and nods towards George, "Don't worry, I'll reunite them for you. Won't be hard since the other one was easy. He died screaming."

Something inside Sam snaps as her eyes shine bright green in pure rage. Bellatrix's words die in her throat and Sam places her hand on the side of her face. The skin her hands touch begins to rot and decay at a rapid rate. Bellatrix cries out in agony and screams as she thrashes around. Bellatrix screams loudly and the scene turns heads from both sides.

Sam smiles maliciously, "Who's screaming now?"

She rots Bellatrix from the inside out until her body falls to the stone floor and turns to ash. Her gaze turns to the Death Eaters that surround her. They rush towards her in a rage and she laughs maliciously before pulling her magic to the center of her chest and pushing it out. Green flames hit the chest of every Death Eater surrounding her. They're dead before they can hit the floor. Her eyes burn as she looks for her next kill, but George panics and turns her around, her eyes green and terrifying, he pulls her into his chest, "He wouldn't have wanted this."

The fights going on around the fade away as Sam hears his words. His arms wrapped tightly around her frame, holding her in place and willing her to come back to them. Fred's face flashes in her mind and then the memories come forward, hitting her like a truck. The day before her first year at Hogwarts, when Fred, George and Ron stayed up all night with her, calming her nerves. The way Fred would always make her laugh. How he and George never failed to pull her out of the dark when all else failed. How they invented portable fireworks so she would never feel alone. His smile when they would chase each other around the Burrow, the way they always made her feel safe.

Every memory she had with them flipped through her mind. She pulls away from George and stares into his eyes, her own returning to their usual hazel. She gently places her hand on his cheek and uses her thumb to wipe away a stray tear. He leans down and kisses her forehead. Her heart shatters. She looks around and sees that it's only Voldemort and Harry left. Her eyes land on him and hope resurfaces. His head turns to the side and he meets her eyes. Tears fall down as she watches him in his final fight with the man who took almost everything from them all.

Looking into her eyes, he knows all that she feels and everything she wants to say. His own strength flows through him and he faces Voldemort once again, pushing everything out at once to defeat his greatest enemy. Green and Red magic clashes in the air as they battle to the death. The Elder Wand begins to crack until it flies out of his hands and lands in Harry's. Voldemort lurches forward in pain and his body begins to flake and turn to ash as his remains are scattered into the air. Sam runs across the stone floor and directly into Harry's arms. They are both alive. He holds her tightly and kisses the side of her head.

Realization dawns on her and she opens her eyes. She pulls away from Harry and stares into his eyes, making up her mind she kisses him with everything she has. When she pulls away, she turns to George.

"You always kept me safe, but I didn't keep him safe."

George shakes his head, "There was nothing you could-"

She smiles, "I'm going to save you both now, it's time to pay you back."

A tear slips from her eyes as she faces the castle doors. She nods to herself and Harry looks at George in confusion, before they both follow her inside. Ron and Hermione watch them follow her inside and tail closely behind them. Sam enters the Great Hall and walks past everyone who was killed in this battle, until she stops at Fred's body. She kneels down beside him and takes a deep breath.

"What are you doing?" Hermione asks.

Sam closes her eyes and relives every memory she's ever had with Fred. Every smile, every laugh, every time he's saved her, every hug, every adventure. She remembers every detail of him and she doesn't feel rage or pain. She lets love consume her heart and mind. She pulls her hands to the center of her chest and feels a fire surge through her, like every drop of magic inside her is changing. Harry kneels beside her and watches as her hands mold a ball of her magic from her chest, but rather than it being green, it's bright white. She holds her hands out over Fred's body and maintains her focus.

Drawing the attention of everyone nearby, the Weasley's, McGonagall, Hermione and Harry gather around her, watching her every move. As she lowers her hands to Fred's chest, her heart rate slows, and her breathing becomes uneven. The white ball of light follows her hands and settles deep within Fred's chest, lighting him up from within. Like the sound waves from one of her screams, white light begins to pulse from her hands in the rhythm of her own heart. She begins breathing deeply as a tear falls and the pain becomes unbearable. Their eyes move from her to Fred in disbelief, but as her magic continues to pulse, Fred gasps. Sam collapses backwards, willing her eyes to stay open to see Fred one last time.

He shoots up from the floor and looks around startled until his eyes fall on Sam. Harry rushes to her side and holds her in his arms.

"No, please, love, please. I didn't leave you. Don't you leave me, not now. We won, baby please."

Fred and George hold each other for a moment before the run to her side.

"Little S, hey, sweet girl," Fred encourages, "I'm here, don't go. Don't go, darling."

Her eyes begin to droop and she gives him a warm smile before her eyes fall closed.