goodbye for now

As everyone finishes packing up their things, they head out to the awaiting train. Sam walks beside her friends, pulling her trunk along behind her.

"Come on, now. Hurry up, you'll be late," Hagrid shouts, "Train's leaving. Go on. Come on, hurry up."

The group of four begin to step up into the train, but stop when Harry runs to Hagrid for a hug. Hagrid hands him something and Harry makes his back over to his friends. Stepping onto the train.

"Feel's strange to be going home, doesn't it?" Hermione asks.

Harry looks from her to Hagrid, "I'm not going home. Not really."

Hagrid waves to them as they step onto the train. The group of four settle into their compartment and talk about the year and what they have planned for the summer.

Sam turns to Harry, "We'll write to each other, okay?"

Harry nods with a smile. As the train pulls into King's Cross, they all pile off onto the platform.

Molly runs up to her children and Sam and pulls them in for a hug. Sam hugs Hermione and asks her to write every week. When Sam turns to find Harry, she sees him greeting the Dursley's.

"Hey, Harry!" She calls as she runs up to him. She pulls him in for a hug and whispers in his ear, "Give em' hell."

He grins at her and the Dursley's look quite alarmed at her outburst of affection for Harry. Sam runs back to the Weasley's and jumps on Fred's back and plants a kiss on his cheek.

"I'm ready for dinner, what do you guys say?" She asks.

George gives a toothy grin along with Ron who says, "Couldn't have said it better myself."

Fred grips onto her legs wrapped around his torso as he runs to the car that takes them home to the Burrow, "Hold on!"