XXXIV

The day at college was really strenuous. I had taken a half-day from the office to attend the guest lectures at the college. Every passing day gave me fretfulness and filled my heart with an utmost twinge of losing sugar daddy.

I had only thirty days left in NYC and in the next nine days, my exams were going to commence which would definitely hamper meeting him. I couldn't fuck up with my exams. I had to work harder and smarter to maintain my 4 GPA and to save my management topper tag.

My internship was also coming to end in the next five days. I couldn't believe six months were coming to an end so soon. Everything was going so fast that it was scary. I didn't want to go home. I wanted to stay here. But, my parents wouldn't allow it. With dropped shoulders, I knocked on the door of my apartment. Rose opened the door within ten seconds, wearing a big frown of her forehead. Her eyes radiated fire and I could feel her annoyance in the air.

"What did I do?" I moved past her and threw my bag on the couches. Sorry came from somewhere and started jumping up for my attention. My heart filled with love as my furry boy licked my face.

"You started seeing Levi again even after I asked you not to," Rose grumbled from behind. I turned around. She looked way too angry. I exhaled in frustration.

"I'm tired. I really don't want to have that talk." I told her.

"Shut up, Ursa! You said the same when you spent a whole night at his place and then Mr Collins was here." She crossed her arms and looked at me. "Levi was here a few minutes ago." She said.

"What? Why?" My head bobbed up. I had made it clear to him that I didn't want to talk to him. He was buying illegal stuff for people or maybe even thinking of harming my sugar daddy and I didn't want to uplift his hopes and give him more reason.

"He wanted to apologize. He said he wouldn't do what he did again. May I know what the hell is going on?" She threw her arms over her head dramatically.

"Nothing is going on. I'm really grateful that he offered me to stay at his place when I was sick." I said. Fuck! I could lie to the whole world but I always fucked up while lying to her.

"Really? And what was Mr. Collins doing here? Why did he ask me for Levi's address? Why was he so worried? Are you seriously screwing him?" She said through gritted teeth and disbelief on her face. She was assuming so many things which were true but I didn't want her to know because I knew she wouldn't support and the first thing she'd do is tell my parents.

"Are you even hearing yourself? He was here because I left without informing him as it was getting dark. On the way, I came across Levi. I wasn't feeling well. I fainted and he took me to his apartment. Maybe that is why Mr. Collins came here to make sure if I reached home because I wasn't answering my phone." I breathed out.

"Don't lie! It was almost midnight. What were you doing with Mr. Collins so late?" She snapped at me.

"I had gone to explain him one report that-"

"Shut up, Ursa! Do you really think I don't understand what goes inside your brain? I know what you want to do him. It would be better if you forget it. It's not a nice idea. I swear Ursa, if you screw him, I'll not hesitate to inform your mom." She looked at me with those big angry eyes of hers.

I put Sorry down and patted his cute head. "What's wrong in wanting him?" I asked. I loved him and I wanted to be loved by him. What was wrong in that?

"Everything is wrong with wanting him. He will discard you like you discard Levi." I looked up at her. She looked upset now. I gulped in the lump that had formed in my throat. Sugar daddy had told me he wouldn't hurt me and I never discarded Levi. I was always honest with him.