LVI

"Aoran..." I called his name. He just didn't look up and kept staring the floor. The aggravation in my heart escalated hearing the silence.

I took a deep breath, still not over the memories of past which kept flashing in front of my eyes and wrenched my heart constantly.

"I'm not lying." I tried to reach for his hand. He instantly pulled his hands away and sighed, "I am tired, Ursula. My day was pretty hectic. This is not right time to joke."

It irked me even more. "I am not kidding. You have to believe me. I know what I am saying seems so crazy but it is what it is."

He lifted his head to look at me. His eyes seemed to be full of rage. I knew he wouldn't believe me but still there was a hope in my heart.

"Don't you believe in rebirth?" I asked.

He got up paying me a sharp look and looked at me from head to toe. "Stop it, Ursula! I have had enough for today." He shook his head and chuckled uttering rebirth so distastefully.

He seemed so angry that he didn't even realise that he was walking on the broken vase and hurting himself. "Aoran, your feet..." I tried to go near him but he raised his hand to make me halt at my place.

"Stay away from me!" He shouted.

My heart was piercing into several holes upon hearing him. I hated him for not recognising me. He claimed to love me but still just couldn't identify me. I was all his Eri Perri except the same face. I knew it was hard for him to believe it but still I just had a hope in my heart that may be he'd just trust my words.

"I have-"

"Can you please stop? You make no sense." He screamed in irritation. "You are doing nothing but pissing me off even more." He said. He looked so distant and so deep in thoughts.

"Dad? Is everything..." I turned my head, only to find a tall woman who looked so much like my Aoran, standing at the door. She had big hazel eyes which had widened as she scanned the room. My heart sped fast as I looked at the texture of her hair. I couldn't contain my happiness. My heart was going to explode.

"Hazel!" I mumbled as she came inside the room and looked at her father.

"What is it dad?" She seemed so confused. I couldn't stop admiring those beautiful creases which adorned her forehead when she frowned. I got up and went straight to her. She was so much more beautiful than I had ever noticed. She was my little angel who had grown up into such a beautiful woman.

"Are you alright, Ursula?" She asked. At that moment, I realised what all I had lost. I had lost everything I could have had. I had lost my daughter's childhood, her first walk, her first word, her first day to school. I had missed her growing up and it teared me to know that she had to grow up without a mother.

"Ursula?" She shook my arm. That was not what I wanted to hear. I wanted her to call me mom but it wasn't ever going to happen.

"Take her with you. I want to be alone." Aoran's voice was much strict which made Hazel help me out of the room. Tears fell down my cheek non stop as I walked with my little munchkin who had grown up into a beautiful woman. I still had every memory very clear and fresh in my mind. She loved me so much then. She couldn't stay without me at all. I felt so useless and so unfortunate at the same time. I couldn't do anything about it anymore.

As I walked through the corridor, I saw so many pictures of mine. The whole mansion seemed to be an exibition house. It made me cry more and more.

"What happened Ursula? What did you do now?" Hazel asked looking so concerned. I didn't know what to answer.