LI

Sitting by the long glass window, I couldn't stop thinking about what Andrew said. My gaze fell on the box of La Madeline Au Truffe which Andrew bought for me on behalf of his boss. My lip quirked up a little at my sugar daddy's kind gesture. No guy had done so much for me.

I was grateful to him for everything. He let me stay at his place, in his room, close to him. He took care of me and didn't even push me away when I forgot to take pills. He accepted me without thinking for a second even when I was unsure that I had his baby. He was such a nice person to be with. I didn't know whether he loved me or not but I was sure that he cared.

I didn't want a girlfriend tag anymore. Maybe I had started expecting too much. Maybe I had forgotten that I had promised myself I would be contented with whatever he could provide me with. Thinking more about him only saddened me. I kept looking at my phone to check the time. It was already half an hour since I reached home.

I really wanted him to come home soon now. I missed him and I was so worried about him. I didn't what the cops might be asking him to do. They caught him red-handed hitting Levi so ruthlessly. I wiped my tears which were constantly rolling down my cheeks and walked to his closet.

"I miss you." I said, stupidly staring at his suits. He has a nice collection of suits, watches and perfumes. I kept staring at all of them before removing my dress and wearing one of his shirts. It didn't fit me near my belly but it made me feel a little better. I loved how I smelt of him.

I huffed in despair and went to our bed. My eyes landed on Erin's portrait. For a few moments, I forgot everything as I laid on the bed and stared at her. She looked so familiar to my psyche. With everything going on, I had forgotten her. I had forgotten momma had said that I knew Erin Williams for long.

Maybe I was thinking too much. It wasn't good for my baby. I laid down and closed my eyes to take a power nap. Everything was so confusing but soon the sleep overtook me.

"I'm sorry. Did I tell you how beautiful you look in this dress? Maroon seems to be your colour." He flashed me a big beautiful smile.

"I guess, no," I replied. I took a deep breath and looked at him.

"My bad! But that young lady should know how beautiful she looks right now." He was really very smooth. I was really very conscious of my appearance now. Did I really look beautiful?

"Thank you." I chuckled, looking at the dancefloor when many people were dancing. "You're not dancing?" I asked.

He looked at me, shaking his head. "How can I dance alone?" He licked his kissable lips to moisten them but it really did a cruel thing to my heart.

"Why don't you ask someone? There are plenty of women here." I said.

"I don't think there's any single lady here and I don't want a fight with their men." His smile was just so beautiful. It was just perfect.

"I don't think so. Many of them are single." I said looking around at women. Few were glancing at him too. I didn't blame them, he was such a handsome man.

"Well, what about you?" He asked shaking his head and placing his empty glass on the counter.

"I'm single." I replied, to which he raised his brow with such a perfection and his lips curved up into a smirk.

"I meant why aren't you dancing?" He clarified and I was dead in embarrassment.

"I...I.." I didn't know what to say.

"Why don't you dance with me?" He said with a sweet smile which did sinful things to my poor heart. I guess it was already liquid inside my rib cage.