LV

When with a jolt I opened my eyes, bit by bit things started to settle in. I looked around to square my surroundings and found myself in Aoran's room. I licked my lips and stretched my neck a little.

My breath ragged when I recalled the same incident which triggered my commemoration when I saw the same guy at the restaurant whom I knew from before. And then, everything became so clear to me, as if I always knew what it was. I knew my existence. I remembered everything, everyfuckingthing!

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Random events from the past danced in my head as I made my way toward the dressing mirror. I felt fatigued from within but something inside me yearned for my sugar daddy so much more. The feeling was so superior that his absenteeism was hurting me substantially.

"Ursula!" I turned my head upon hearing a familiar name.

Finally, I was placated after looking at his striking face. It felt like my heart would burst out with glee. He had promised me that he would come back. He had kept his promise. My limbs started trembling as I experienced a vast nostalgia.

"Why did you get up? You should have called me if you wanted something." He rushed to me immediately. I couldn't stop gazing at him. Though he looked a little different it didn't matter to me. I was over the moon that he came. I knew now that I was a priority to him. I pulled him into a passionate kiss which he returned eagerly.

"How are you feeling?" He asked embracing me lightly. I nodded my head and pulled up a smile. "I am better." He made me sit on his bed and stoop on his knees in front of me. It felt like I was on top of the world.

"You're not going anywhere without me again." He said which kind of confused me. What was he talking about? But then my eyes landed on the wrinkle near his right eye. I frowned in a muddle.

"How did you get this wrinkle?" I asked.

Few creases appeared on his forehead and he gave me an ambiguous look. "It's been there for a long time now. You never saw it?" He frowned.

"No, it wasn't there a few hours ago," I said. I unmistakeably remembered that he had gone to see his grandie and had asked me to get ready for our date in the evening. I lost track of time and dozed off.

I saw few strands on his head that were grey which confused me again. "Is it a side effect from your medicines?" I asked.

He looked at me with a deep frown and said, "What are you talking about?"

"I mean this wrinkle wasn't there when we had sex in the shower couple of hours ago. And your hair is also turning grey." I told him.

"What are you talking about? We never had sex in the shower. It can be risky." He chuckled. "We've been fucking here." He patted his bed. "For almost four months now." He whispered seductively. His words puzzled me even more.

"But I just came eighteen days ago and you came out of the hospital three days ago," I replied.

"Okay! Enough of kidding. I didn't come out of any hospital." He said and placed a small peck on my palm.

"Are the medicines affecting your memory too? We fucked in the bathroom before you rushed out in hurry to see your grandie. And you ate shrimps which were why you were in the hospital." I held his hand tightly. He just stared at me for a couple of minutes and then let out a huge groan.

"I'm tired. Let's sleep and you need to sleep too. And next time I won't like it if you don't eat properly." He said and got up. I kept looking at him as he removed his shirt and unbuckled his belt. He looked so perfect and ravishing that he became a distraction to me. He came next to me and the fear in my heart kept budding more and more. I had still not talked to him. I had to talk.