V

I pushed the door of my apartment open and finally I was relaxed that I was going to have some good sleep. My eyes already hurt because of staring the laptop for continuous ten hours. It was very eye straining. My fingers hurt due to continuous typing too.

As soon as I saw Rose sitting in our drawing room, watching power puff girls on television, my temper flared. I couldn't believe that she left me alone on the very important day of my life.

"Hey! You came back." She smiled showing her white teeth. I just wanted to punch those pretty teeth.

I was so angry at her. I was angry at myself too and I was so disappointed. I went to my room straight, ignoring her. Every bad thing always happened to me.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face with the cold water. I felt inflammation in my eyes. I wasn't used to work on screen for such long hours. I wanted to catch some sleep and refresh myself so that I don't disappoint sugar daddy the next day. I just couldn't take any risk now. He was already so infuriated with me after whatever happened today.

As I came out of the bathroom, I saw Rose laying on my bed and smiling at me. I so hated that smile.

"Okay! So, you're angry!" She stated.

I wasn't. Okay, I was!

"C'mon, bro! I just gave you the taste of your own medicine. Hope you liked it?" She smiled widely, raising her eyebrows.

"Bitch! Get the hell out of my room." I yelled at her.

"Uh-Oh! You're fuming. Next time, don't ditch me for a douche." She said pouting at me.

I hated her for this. If only she'd have helped me today. I could have not left that impression on sugar daddy.

"By the way, bro, nice suit. When did you get it?" She asked, fuming me more.

That freaking stupid suit! I didn't even want it. I hated it to death. I had bought so many things on credit in advance, thinking that I'd pay once my paycheck will be given to me but now I was afraid. How was I going to pay for all the accessories that I had bought?

I had to pay the rent of the apartment, all the bills, for my medicines and so much more. How was I going to save. I had thought that I'd send some money to dad's account but now it seemed impossible too.

"Again the silent treatment? Well, the mistake was yours." She said.

"Shut up, Rose! You stupid bitch, do you even know what happened today?"

She looked at me from head to toe and sat up, making herself comfortable. "I'm all ears. Bark." She shrugged.

I removed the expensive suit I had been wearing all day. I kept it aside and removed my pant and shirt before placing them in my wardrobe neatly.

"Turn around, babe!"

I turned around and glared her.

"Work on abs, baby. You'll look hotter." She commented. I didn't want to. I liked my body the way I was.

"I'm really upset with you." I said to her.

"Come here." She patted the bed next to her. I strode toward the bed and finally when my back hit the mattress, it felt like I was in heaven. I turned my head to look at her.

"I'm sorry for last night."

"You are sorry now but you'll ditch me for another douche when we go out next time." She chuckled.

"C'mon Rose! I don't do that. Okay, only sometimes."

"Make a new boyfriend. Stick to him. That's it. It's not a big deal." She scratched her small nose.