XXVII

It was hard to consider that sugar daddy was right in front of me, inches away, at my place, breathing in my essence. I was floating high in the enthusiasm of being so close to him, so close that I could feel his soft lips on my nape, doing it's persecute. My legs were becoming jellies now. I didn't know red ones or blue ones.

The feeling was ineffable. It felt fresh as well as like a déjà vu. I felt whole all of a sudden as if the purpose of my life was to fall in his arms as if I was here only for him. We pulled away suddenly when we heard the murmur coming from Rose's room.

"Is there someone else too?" He asked, in breathless anticipation, looking toward her room.

"Shush! My roommate." I pulled him by his lapel and dragged him inside my room.

Locking the door behind, I showed him my best smile. His eyes roamed around the room. I looked at him as they went from the messy bed to the messy floor where my clothes laid free from care. My smile left my face and I ran to pick up my clothes. I put them away and faced him apologetically.

"Ah...sorry for all the mess. I was-"

"It's fine." He said standing at one corner of the room, looking so handsome and oblivious as well.

"Umm, so, are we sugar dating now?" I asked. I just couldn't absorb the fact he asked me to be his sugar babe. He focused his attention at me and kept staring me for long which made my cheeks so hot suddenly. When he didn't say anything, I reached for him swiftly and kissed his endearing lips, scared that he might vanish.

He stood still as I devoured his mouth. I wanted him to respond to my kisses, strongly and urgently like he was doing before but to my surprise, he just stood still. I tried to push my tongue in his mouth when he pulled me away by my hair. I was shocked as well as embarrassed at what he just did and my futile attempts.

So, didn't he want to kiss me now? Or did he realise that he didn't want me? Did it mean he didn't mean the sugar babe thing? I looked at him staring into my eyes. His appealing hazel eyes were a lot different. I could spot the fiery lust swimming in them and I could burn in that heat all night. His face told me how bad he needed me and I was partly proud of myself.

His eyes roamed all over my face sexily for a while. He tore away his gaze shortly only to softly drag me toward the padded chair at his right. He swiftly sat on the chair and pushed me down on my knees. My eyes landed on his bulged member straining against his pants. He unbuttoned his suit jacket and pulled me closer by the hair.

I looked up at him gulping down the sudden nerviness which has bordered me. As soon as his breath hit my face a sharp tremor ran down my spine. I was damn sure that I was by now drenched underneath the layer of fabrics that covered my nether region.

"C'mon, Ms Abraham, you had said so much that evening. It's time you start practising what you preached." He said in his sexy thick voice which made me shudder in my place. I couldn't just believe that my snappish and irascible boss was sitting in front of me full of need and wanted me to use my mouth and show him heaven.

I nodded my head fervently with a smile on my lips and reached for his pants. I undid his belt with utmost mastery but I was still anxious about blowing him. Neither I liked the idea of licking someone's genitals nor I allowed it ever and which was why I lacked experience in that department.

I excitedly unzipped his pant all the while staring into his hazel eyes which looked brown now. His eyes didn't leave mine and somewhere that deadly eye contact was setting me into a panic zone.

"Can you be a little fast? I have to leave soon." He spat making me jerk upright and work my way faster.

My being filled up with greed as soon as I lowered his briefs and freed his needy erection. I held him before it could hit my face, admiring its appearance. God! How much I had missed it. I grinned as I saw him stifle a moan when I massaged his entire length. He looked at me and his hand pulled my head on his lap. It was my cue and I brought my tongue out before slowly licking his wide crest. His eyes closed for a few seconds as he enjoyed my sopping licks.