XLII

It was so agonizing sitting in one position for long. My back hurt like crazy. I inhaled sharply as I shifted on my bed in hunt of trivial comfort. I felt so sick already sitting in a closed room for so many days that I had lost the count. I got up only to sense so much weight on my stomach.

It was growing unpredictably every day and the mass I felt on my belly was always heavier than the previous day. I stared at it for long still unable to believe that I was really pregnant. I sighed in tiredness only to sit on the couch and rubbing my increasing belly. I felt so emotional already thinking about the little life growing inside me.

I was beyond doubt going to be a mommy. I coughed and reached for the bottle of warm water placed at the end of the table in front of me. I missed sugar daddy so much. I couldn't stop thinking of ways to elope away. But, then I was terrified about how he was going to react to my pregnancy. I was apprehensive if he didn't accept me. I was frightened if he doubted me.

The fretfulness in my heart rose at the thought of him not wanting me anymore or not wanting my child. I was sure that it was his. Not truly but my gut said that! I was optimistic that Levi's condom didn't break. I pulled my hair in agitation. Why did I have to be such a hoe? Why did I have to sleep with him?

Weeping between those four walls only made the sound resonate and signify how lonely I was. I thought that bitch maid would help me but she didn't even listen to me. I drew my legs closer and hung my head low. I couldn't help but memorize the times when sugar daddy actually talked to me. I cried that I didn't even accomplish his demand when he asked me for butt fuck.

I closed my eyes in search of peace which I found shortly.

A small smile planted on his lips as he stared at me running toward him. He extended his hands wide as I reached him to engulf me into his tight hug. I was delighted to inhale his soothing cologne. He pecked my hair and then we stared at the beautiful sunset.

The view was beautiful, so serene to eyes. I loved watching sunsets with him. He kissed my ear and draped his strong arms around my waist. I looked at him resting his head on my shoulder. He stared at the serene beach.

"Would you like to go for a swim?" I asked.

He looked at me with a frown but then smiled an adorable smile. His hands travelled back to the strings of my bikini top and a little gasp left my lips when it came undone. I looked at him in surprise but he just pulled me closer and erased the space between our lips. I smiled when his hands intertwined with mine and then together we walked inside the water.

"Come, Eri!" He smiled as he swam farther from me. He had my bikini top tied on his wrist.

I kept staring at the beautiful view still occupied with his thoughts. He called my name again asking me to come inside the water but I was so occupied with the beautiful scene.

When I tore my eyes I didn't find him anywhere. I turned to look around. He was nowhere. My heart almost stopped beating when I saw my bikini top floating in the sea. I just couldn't move, not even my head. My legs started trembling as tears rolled down my eyes. With much effort, I ran toward the sea calling his name, hoping he would respond but he didn't.

"Aoran!" I yelled looking around for him but he was nowhere in view and the view was different too which didn't sit well my psyche.

I was going insane not finding him. He was right here with me a few seconds ago and then he wasn't. "Aoran!" I cried, getting up and looking around for him. My voice kept rising as anxiety and fretfulness filled my veins. Where was he?

I heard some noise behind me and I turned around in hope I would find him but instead, I found a woman running toward me. She stopped right in front of me and cupped my face which baffled me. Her face was adorned in concern as she forced me to sit.