XXI

I was going to get many chances. This was not the end. I tried to cheer myself up but nothing happened. I was worried about everything. I was worried about my grades, my scorecard, my parents' faces, my career, for everything. How was I going to manage now?

It was impossible!

I hated my self-contradicting nature. At a moment I didn't give a damn but panicked just after. There were so many things I cared about and it included him too. But that asshole didn't think twice before firing me. I was angry at him.

I was done crying. I knew I wouldn't get anything out of it. My cellphone beeped and I checked the message. A scowl formed on my face as I read the message from my bank. Around thirteen grands were credited in my account. I was confused. Where did I get thirteen grands from?

"Ms Abraham! You many come in." I looked up at the nurse peeking from inside. I nodded my head and got up.

I took a deep breath and walked in inside the gynaecologist's chamber. I looked in front of me and found a really handsome man staring at the form they made me fill which mainly consisted of my sexual history which I was not really proud of. He looked up and my heavy heart was light in an instant.

Finally something good happened since morning!

I read his nameplate on the desk which said, Dr. Xavier Flvnn.

Oh Xavier! Yeah! Right there! How would that sound?

No! No! Shut up! Stop it! I begged my brain to stop imagining extra. He looked up and my broken heart found a little comfort in his chocolaty eyes.

"Hello! Ms Abraham." He smiled. Wow! I felt better now. My heart ache was gone.

"Hello, Dr Flvnn." I spoke sweetly staring at his face. He was one handsome man with pretty eyes, sharp features and a killer smile. His raven hair was messy which added to his sex appeal.

"You've mentioned that you are feeling cramps in lower part of your belly." He stated. I nodded eagerly. Sugar daddy broke my heart and my coochie now I wanted my new doctor daddy to fix it.

"Yeah! Since last night. It's really painful. I can't even walk without a painkiller." I spoke stretching each word in a flirty way. He nodded his head and looked at my form again. Well! With my sexual history since last year, he might be thinking, I was into stripping or prostitution.

"Any possible reasons for this?" He asked.

"I have been feeling a constant ache since a week now. But, last night, I had sex and I started bleeding and the pain has escalated since then." I replied. He nodded his head and got up.

"Can you please lay down there?" He pointed toward the small stretcher. I had seen gynaecologists mending their patients' coochies on it in porno. I nodded my head and laid on the small bed. He put gloves on his hand and looked at me. Was he going to mend me now?

"Remove your panties."

Yes master! I removed my panties in jet speed, to which he looked at me weirdly. Darn it! I was in pain. He sat in front of me and asked me to spread my legs. My cheeks heated up in embarrassment as he looked at my coochie and stretched it with his gloved hands. He then picked up a thin wire. I recoiled in my position and my legs shut immediately.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Don't worry, Ms Abraham. I'm going to put it inside you so that we could know what's wrong." He said. I frowned. I would have preferred his fingers over that fucking wire. "With this wire?"