VIII

Fuck!

I immediately regretted saying that. I tried hard to avert my eyes from his face but I just couldn't. His angry eyes were enough to tell me that I had fucked up yet again.

"Uh, I'm sorry, Mr Collins. I don't know how they sent shrimps." Smitha immediately removed the plate in front of him. His eyes were throwing daggers at her too.

"I apologize for the interruption, Mr Melville." She apologized.

I gulped down and took my seat. I shook my head and wondered, what the fuck did I say few seconds ago. How did I even know he was allergic to seafood or not. I HAD TO quit watching stupid movies and overthinking!

"That's not a problem, Miss." Mr Melville smiled at Smitha and turned his gaze toward sugar daddy then at me.

"Mr Collins, you should thank her. If she wouldn't have said then-"

Sugar daddy looked at me with those furious eyes, cutting him off. His jaw ticked and through gritted teeth he mumbled, "Thank you."

Oh no! He was surely not happy.

"Mr Melville, I think Smitha should now give you the tour of the jets." He said removing his gaze from me.

"Sure, can I see the magazine of Pirol first?" Mr Melville asked.

He looked toward Smitha and she immediately rushed out to bring the magazine.

"Ms Abraham, you should start working on your content now. Hope you have collected enough information." He said with that furious frown and that was my cue to run out of the conference hall.

I inhaled deeply once I was out and rushed toward my cabin. May be he was going to throw me out of the company as soon as he was going to come out of the conference hall.

I couldn't understand what came over me that I shouted in the hall all of a sudden. What was that!

"Ursula!" I heard Smitha's voice.

I stopped and saw that I was in front of her office. I saw her rumbling through files and papers.

"What happened?" I asked.

"God! I can't find the magazine. Mr Collins, asked me to get it printed yesterday." She looked panicked. I entered her office and looked around.

"Doesn't he have one copy?" I asked.
She looked at me and rushed to his office.

I looked at her desk. Beneath a glass table there was her schedule. She had a note regarding seafood allergy of sugar daddy. I frowned and walked out of her office.

I shrugged and then saw her coming out with a magazine, almost sprinting.

"Thank you." She stopped.

"It was the least I could do." I smiled at her.

"I'll see you later." She said.

"And thanks for that shrimps too otherwise he would've fired me." She said.

"Is he really allergic to seafood?" I asked in confusion. She nodded her head.

May be I had noticed the paper on her desk earlier whenever I went to her office. May be my subconscious state had recorded it and I didn't pay attention to it before.

***

I rubbed my eyes. My eyes had watered up due to gazing the screen continuously for five hours now. I had already asked Rose to not wait for me because I was not going home until I had done my task.