XX

My breath was laboured. I couldn't stand all the pain. My vision was blurred with all the tears as I looked down on me.

My hand went to touch my big stomach in search of some comfort but the sharp pain never ended. My eyes were wide open when I felt a sharp cramp in my lower belly.

The people around me were saying something to me but I couldn't hear them. One of them wiped my face and asked me to breathe. I followed her command and soon the pain sharpened as they asked me to push.

What felt like an hour of complete torture and pain, I fell flat on my back and in front of me was her, crying in her weird voice. That was the first time I was so happy hearing the sound of her cries. She was so beautiful covered in blood and amniotic fluid. She was taken away and suddenly I felt like going after her.

When she was presented to me covered in a cute white onesie, I was so overwhelmed, ecstatic and a little nervous. I was afraid if I would break her if I held her tight. She looked so beautiful. Never had I seen someone so beautiful. Never had I felt so much love for someone.

I never knew she would become my life. Her pretty hazel eyes resembled her father's as she looked around curiously. There were tiny thin curls on top of her head and I was afraid to touch her. I was too conscious. I was afraid if my skin would feel rough to her. She was so small, so soft. I unzipped the zip over my breast of my maternity gown and properly latched her. My little girl feasted for a while after which she went to sleep and I couldn't stop gazing her little form.

***

I opened my eyes and inhaled deeply. I was confused and felt low. This was third time in a week that I saw that girl in my dream. Why was I being so obsessed with her? Why was I seeing those weird dreams? Why was I dreaming giving birth to her? I didn't even know her two months ago. My head was a chaos and every thought seemed dangerous.

I looked at the clock and jerked upright which caused a sharp pain in my abdomen. I winced as I got up and made my way toward the bathroom. I was already so late and now I didn't know how to face sugar daddy at work. I was chickening now.

I washed my face and stared at my reflection for long. I couldn't stop thinking about last night. It was marked in my memory. Everything about last night scared me, confused me still it made me happy. I smiled at myself. May be, I was unnecessarily worried.

I pulled out my tampon and frowned when I saw only nominal traces of blood.

"What the fuck!"

I was annoyed at my periods. Why did they show up for few minutes if they had to vanish later? I grabbed my cellphone and opened FloMe period tracker. I was confused when I saw my period date was after two weeks.

After I had showered, I put my black blouse and trousers on. Drying my hair, I put them into a bun and put some light makeup on. Painting my lips cherry, I smiled at myself.

What the fuck! I had never felt so shy. Scratch that! I was never shy.

I picked up my suit jacket and went to the dining. Rose was already serving us. She looked up and gave me a smile.

"You look happy!" She exclaimed.

She was used to my fowl mood every morning. I pulled up a smile and nodded my head.

"Yes. I am." Why wouldn't I be, when I was in love?

"Are you feeling okay now?" She asked.