XXXVIII

Sleep was the last thing on my mind. I was so scared already. I could barely sleep. Never had been my periods so late. I kept telling myself that it was going to be fine as I bleed once in between which was for one day. But, that was when sugar daddy hurt me. I convinced myself that it was my period but deep down I knew it wasn't.

I tossed and turned on the super comfy bed seeking for some warmth. I told myself maybe it was a side effect of taking the contraceptive pills. I was just nineteen. I didn't want a kid at this age. I had to graduate and enrol for my master then someday seek a career in literature. It was going to take a decade for me to be ready for a kid.

The fact that sugar daddy was just one room away and so distant after our long journey only added to my fear and anxiety. When I couldn't stand all the anxiety and chills, I checked the time on my phone's display and got out of the bed. I washed my face with cold water, brushed my teeth and combed my hair.

Within five minutes, I was knocking the door of sugar daddy's room. Each second was becoming a torment for me. I just couldn't bear him silence anymore. I knew he didn't love me and he never would but still, I wanted him to at least talk to me. I pushed the door open when he didn't answer and saw him sitting on the couch with his laptop at front. He was buttoning up his shirt.

He frowned as his eyes landed on me. "You want something?" He asked instantly.

I went to him taking big strides and his frown deepened when I kneeled down in front of him. Looking him in eyes, I reached for the clasps of his pant.

"No!" He immediately slapped away my hand.

His gesture hurt me. I really wanted to mend whatever happened in the plane. He was disappointed and he was wrong. I wasn't going to entertain him behaving this way.

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked.

His lips twisted and he looked away for a while only to come back with, "Why would I be mad at you?"

"Because you didn't get to fuck my ass that's why." I said.

His scowl became more profound when he heard that. "I am not mad at you because I didn't get anal sex." He spat looking so angry. "Do you think so low of me?" He leaned closer. "Of course! You do." He said shaking his head.

"Then, why didn't you talk to me last night? You even didn't come to my room." I wanted to question why I wasn't staying in his room but I didn't want to sound demanding and make him feel like I was intruding his privacy.

His nostrils flared as he looked at me. "Don't you remember you said that you don't want to do it with me?"

"I didn't say it. I just said no for the butt sex." I revolted.

He got up angrily and walked away toward the balcony. "Yes, because you aren't comfortable with me and you don't trust me." He stressed on me.

"Do you think I am too old for you? Do you want to do it with young guys?" He turned and his sight zeroed at me. "So, you want to do it with Levi?"

"What!" I looked at him in bewilderment. What the hell was he saying? How did Levi's name jump in the convo? I just couldn't believe what all he was saying!

"I asked, do you want to do it with him." He said walking toward me. I got up and sighed.

"What are you speaking?" Why the hell was he so insecure? I shook my head and tried reaching for his hand.

"Why would I do it with him?" When I reached to touch his cheek the permanent frown on his face disappeared and he looked down at my face.

"I have never done that before. I am not sure about it. When I feel ready I will definitely tell you." His tensed shoulder's relaxed when he heard that and nodded his head. He sat on the couch and then pulled me on his lap. "So, just wait patiently." I whispered in his ear and he looked at me with that small smile on his lips.