XLV

I woke up so late in the morning that it was already ten. I arched my back but it still ached. Last night I was so tired with all-day shopping and later going to the gynae that I hit the sack as soon as I stepped in. I yawned and looked around for Sorry. He wasn't in view too.

I got up feeling so groggy. I did my morning business and went downstairs only to find Brooklyn feeding Sorry. Sorry had developed a new love for Brooklyn as she was the one feeding him and the gardener was responsible for taking him for a walk. And, Sorry loved the attention he was getting.

"Where is Hazel?" I asked her.

She turned around and greeted me morning. I smiled in response and looked around. I overslept and even missed breakfast with my lovely boyfriend.

"She has gone to college. Her university exams are going on." She informed. I nodded in response. Yeah, every university was conducting exams. Everyone was going to graduate except me. I went to sit down on the dining table and Brooklyn served me my breakfast.

"Mr Collins had asked you to finish all of it." She said with a smile.

"I should have woken up early." I said, slightly upset that I didn't get to see him in the morning.

"No worries. He said he has asked you to go to bed. He would come late tonight." She said. I missed him even more now.

"When will Hazel come back?" I asked.

"By noon." She replied. She informed me that she'd come back to prepare lunch in the afternoon and gave me a lot of snack to munch till then. I swear I was going to be a big fat fish in just a few weeks. She even made me my favourite cheeseburgers before leaving me on my own.

I rubbed my heavy bump and checked my phone. There were no messages from my baby's daddy but my heartfelt so big when I found my momma's messages. She wanted to know if my wrist was fine and wanted me to send her a picture. I instantly Skyped her. It kept ringing for nobody responded.

Maybe I had forgotten it must have been two in the morning there. My excitement drained down as I looked at our old pictures. I missed her so much. I regretted hurting her. Now, I didn't even know when I was going to see her again.

My heart leapt when I saw her Skype call. A huge grin decorated my face when I swiped up, I got to see my momma's beautiful face. I waved at her as my eyes watered up. She looked so pretty that I instantly wanted to go back to her and hug her.

"Ursa! My sweetie, how are you?" She asked with a huge smile on her face. I knew she was trying to not to cry.

"I miss you, momma." I cried looking at her pouting at me.

"But, you left me to stay with your boyfriend." She smiled.

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't stay there. I wasn't happy there." I said wiping my tears.

"Are you happy now?" She asked calmly. I nodded my head and saw her smile.

"I love you, my sweetie. Stop crying now. It's not good for the baby." She said.

"Where is dad?" I asked. "Sleeping." She replied.

"Is he still upset will me?" I asked.

She smiled, "Don't worry. He'll come around. How is your boyfriend?"

The mention of him brought a big happy smile on my face. "I hope he keeps you happy." She said. I nodded at that. "He does. He's very sweet. We went to doc yesterday. We even saw our baby. She told us that my baby can taste too now." I told her.

She just plainly looked at me with a permanent smile plastered on her face. "Make sure you eat healthy food. Stay away from junk. Only homemade food." She instructed. I nodded.