L

"Aoran, wait! Where are you going?" He drove away past me. I stared at his car with a dropped jaw and Andrew who was right beside me looked too confused. I was scared looking at how speedily he drove away. It wasn't a good sign. He was very angry.

I turned back to Andrew and asked, "Can you please follow him?"

He looked at me and frowned. "You should go back inside, Ms Abraham."

"Andrew, please. I need to go to him. He has stormed out in rage and I am afraid he'd land himself in trouble if not stopped. Please." I pleaded. He shook his head. "I can't. You have seen what happened the day before yesterday. I can't jeopardize your safety. Sir won't be happy." He turned around to move away.

"We can take a bodyguard." I said, pointing to the bodyguards who were surrounding the mansion.

He shook his head with a sigh. "Please, go inside, Ms Abraham."

I was so frustrated by his dismissing response. I let out a frustrated groan and shot him an angry glare. "Fine, you don't wanna drive, it's okay. I'll take a cab." I said, marching toward the gate of the mansion.

"Madam! You can't leave the premise." A big bodyguard who was probably the lead of his team in his late thirties came forward.

"I will." I said, walking past him. Soon, two bodyguards came in front of me. One of them tried to reach for my hand to stop me, but before he could touch me I shrieked out loud.

"Don't you dare touch me!"

He moved away immediately, apologizing and not invading my personal space now. I was so agitated. I needed to go to my boyfriend. He was way too heated and I didn't want him to pull up any feat right now. He just needed to cool down and let the wrath clear up.

"Sorry, madam. You can't go out." He said, bowing his head.

"I am leaving. Either you guys take me to him or I am going alone. And if any of you even tries to touch me, I swear, I'll tell my boyfriend." I warned them marching toward the gate.

"Wait, one of the bodyguards will take you to him." Their boss told me. Andrew looked at him apprehensively but then went to the garage to get a car. He soon came out and one of the bodyguards came with us with few following us in another car.

I informed Andrew Levi's address and asked him to take me there. I was dead sure that he was going to break Levi's outline. I was scared for this dog Levi now.

"Can you please drive faster?" I asked, looking out of the window. Every second, my fretfulness was mounting and I couldn't keep calm. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and waited to reach my boyfriend ASAP.

When the car came to halt, I opened my eyes and practically jumped out of the car. I looked around and I was right when I found Aoran's car in the parking. I sighed in horror and rushed toward the elevator. Andrew waited in the car while the bodyguard rushed after me.

We took the elevator to Levi's floor and my feet froze when I heard Rose screaming. A few people were standing outside Levi's apartment trying to peek inside. I gulped in my saliva and took long strides to his apartment. The door was wide open and I could hear Levi's grunts.

"God!" I stormed inside only to see Aoran beating Levi with no care of the world. I froze when I got a glimpse of Levi's face. His nose bled profusely. His left eye was dark and he couldn't even stand up straight. I shuddered when I saw Rose kneeling at a corner, crying and staring at both of them in the utmost terror.

"Aoran!" I yelled to get his attention.

He didn't even look at me and kept raining endless punches on Levi's face destroying his features. All the blood dripping down Levi's face was creeping me out. I was so scared.