XXX

"You didn't even give me a call. You disappeared into thin air." Smitha complained. We sat at the cafeteria and thankfully sugar daddy hadn't given her loads today.

"I was really upset and stressed over my semester." I told her.

"Still, you could have at least informed. On top of all, I lost my phone. I didn't even have your contact." She threw her hands in the air in frustration. I had already recited her story of sugar daddy firing me and then onboarding me again excluding the part why I was fired and why I was onboarded again.

"Fine. I am here again. Should we order something now? I am starving." I raised my voice slightly which made her mum and she twisted her lips before bobbing her head.

"I'll go for a chicken sandwich and a cold coffee." She said leaning forward. Her light green eyes shone brightly as the sunlight hit her face. She was one average looking woman but today she looked really nice.

"I will place the order." I told her and she nodded before hopping on her new phone and dialling someone's number.

I walked to the billing counter and ordered for Smitha. I looked at the menu and ordered one extra cheese customised pizza. I was really craving cheese and sweet and salty at the same time. I returned to Smitha and she was probably talking to her boyfriend Justin.

"Justin?" I asked when she hung up.

"Yeah! His work shift is going to start and he can't even find his socks." She replied rolling her eyes.

"How much time is it going to take?" She asked.

"Five minutes." I replied sitting back. I was so tired that I just wanted to eat and go to sleep but now I had to report to Hector, the content writer they asked me to assist. There wasn't much work to do but I was unhappy that sugar daddy now delegated the task to Hector and he did to me. So, now, sugar daddy was my super boss.

After five minutes our meals arrived. I rubbed my hand before pouncing on my pizza. Smitha eyed me weirdly. "What's that topping?" She asked.

"Pineapples and strawberries." I replied. "You want one slice?"

"No! How can you even eat this weird shit?" She looked at my pizza like it was some shit. But, fuck her, I wanted to try it and I already liked it. She shook her head and sipped her coffee silently, watching me.

We had our lunch and I grabbed some spicy candies to munch while writing.

We both headed back to the office and I saw Hector was busy typing on his screen and when he looked up at me, he smiled. Hector was a middle-aged man and since morning he was lecturing me on how content writing is one good career option.

"Did I take too long?" I asked looking at my phone's display to check the time.

"No! You are on time. Can you please type this letter?" He asked passing me two papers and I nodded my head. I settled at my desk which was arranged near him and resumed my work. For the rest of the day, I was busy helping Hector and he was busy listening to sugar daddy's scoldings. Neither I saw him coming out of his office nor did I get to see him since that asshole manipulative tattooed man came out. I swear how on earth was I thinking of getting laid with such a jerk. Sugar daddy's mood seemed foul with the way he was rejecting every web content we generated.

At the end of the day, sugar daddy had only finalised a one fifty word content to be posted on the official website of AH. I walked to the cafeteria munching the spicy candied as the clock struck five. Hector had already dismissed me for the day. I bought myself a milkshake and waited for Rose. I pulled out my phone and dialled Levi's number. He was completely ignoring my calls after the stunt he pulled up last night. I figured, he was way to upset with me to even talk. I sighed and dialled his number again and again until he disconnected.