XIV

I will again remind you if you are against the idea of gerontophilia then this book is not for you. I don't want people to say it's disgusting.

"Why?" I asked.

He didn't reply but turned left and started walking toward his car, which was now out of the parking lot.

"Have you ever asked for a wish that didn't get heard?" I asked inquisitively, following him. He wasn't paying attention to me anymore. His driver came out and opened the door for him. He sat inside and indicated me to get in. The old driver went on the other side and opened the door for me.

As soon as I was in, the similar aroma of leather mixed with sugar daddy's cologne caught my nostrils. God! It was so fucking addicting.

"You did not reply, Mr Collins?" I chirped again. He gave me a serious look indicating me to shut up.

But! I had to ask him. I was so intrigued by his presence. It was like, there was magic in the air whenever he was around. Everything felt good whenever he showed up. He was driving me crazy even if the only thing he did was scolding me. But, today he asked me for a ride. For the first time, he initiated a talk!

"What did you ask for?" I asked again and he looked irritated. He loosened his tie and looked outside the window. C'mon! Reply me, man!

"Did you ever ask for something and it didn't happen?"

"No!" His voice was angry. Okay! Now, he looked normal.

"Then how can you say my wish will never be fulfilled?" I inquired.

He shook his head in irritation and looked at me briefly, "Because that's a myth. Just like your theory of conspiracy of universe."

"That's Paulo Coelho's. And how do you know it's a myth?" I asked.

The driver in the rear view signalled me to stay quiet but who cared. It was the first time I was talking to my sugar daddy. Although he was irritated but was replying to me.

"I know." He said and removed his suit jacket and kept it between us. My eyes went on wow mode again. I loved watching him in shirt. It always gave me the idea of how well built he was. Well! Hazel was right. He was into fitness. He was way too perfect. No doubt everyone found him hot! He closed his eyes probably to avoid my questions.

I shifted nearer to him and gazed at his sleeping form. He looked even more perfect. How could he be real? I smiled involuntarily gazing at him. I rested the side of my face on the backrest and kept looking at him as a slow music ran in the background.

May be he was tired. I moved a little closer and stared at him. Just then a memory flashed in my brain, which never happened before. My smile turned into frown as I looked outside the window on his side. I shook my head and focused on sugar daddy again.

I traced his body and when my eyes landed on his crotch my greedy eyes wanted a bare view. I wanted to grab him, make him hard and let him load his content in my mouth.

God! What had I become?

"Stop staring at me, Ms Abraham!" I shuddered and tore my gaze away from his crotch.

Heat made way to my cheeks, almost burning me in embarrassment. I gulped down and looked out of the window. Five minutes down, and my gaze was fighting to have a peek at his crotch again. Greedy, greedy eyes were so shameless that they involuntarily went there. But, this time my eyes landed on his hand.

My heart recoiled in its position. I wanted to ask him about the ring. Hazel had said that he was single then what did that ring mean? I wanted to know and I had to know.