XXXII

"What is it?" He lifted my chin up to meet his bright hazel eyes hooded with confusion.

A smile formed on my lips and I saw him relax but deep inside I felt so heavy. I wanted to tell him a lot of things but I didn't know how to start.

"I love you so much." He said, looking deep into my eyes as if assuring me that he would always be there for me. I knew he loved me a lot and I loved him even more that he could ever imagine.

"Why are you so worried?" He asked sounding worried now. "Don't worry, Eri. Everything is fine. Don't stress. I am right here with you." He said trying to reach toward the towel placed at my right.

"No!" I stopped him. I didn't want him to move away. "Don't!" I warned him. He scooped me up and rolled us. He moved my hair behind my ear and showed me his charming smile and I was all melting again.

"Your hair is so cute." He said staring at my frizzy hair.

"You seem to be in love with it." I told him. He nodded his head and pecked my forehead. "Where would you like to go on honeymoon? Beaches or mountains?" Still playing with my hair he asked.

"Mountains!" I replied. I had never seen mountains and I wanted to explore hills with him.

Suddenly his phone rang and it partly gave me anxiety. He groaned and declined the call but his cell rang again. It only added up to my anxiety. When he picked up he told me that he would have to go. I didn't want him to leave. I even threatened him by almost removing my engagement ring but he just ignored me and walked out.

My fear of losing him was coming true. My heart was breaking and it felt like it would be the last time I would see him. I didn't know why all the negative thoughts were surrounding me and I was scared for him.

I jerked upright when our bedroom door opened and I saw him rush in. He kissed my cheeks and wiped my tears, "Don't cry!"

I loved him a lot. I wanted to tell him that I loved him a lot. I had so many secrets and I wanted to let him know all of those. I wanted us together. Together till the end. But the anxiety within me said otherwise, I was afraid if he would be safe if he went out.

"You are my topmost priority. Don't be upset, please." He said.

He told me to think about his situation and I knew it was heartless of me to not let him know.

"I have to tell you something important. Hear me out first." I said. I couldn't keep it with myself now.

"Let's go on a date tonight. Nobody will disturb us. You can tell me everything you want to, okay? Please let me go, now!" He almost begged. I just couldn't get how he could still seek my permission before going.

"Okay!" I said and he clamped his mouth on mine taking me in a deep quick kiss. I couldn't even tell him to take care of himself. I sat back on the bed putting my dress on with shaky hands. All I just did after that was pray for him to be safe.

I opened my eyes when sunlight hitting my face almost irritated me. I sat back on the bed and looked around Levi's bedroom. He wasn't there. I rested my head on the headboard and the flashes of the dream I saw started hitting my memory. I panted as I remembered sugar daddy leaving his Eri. She didn't want him to leave. She was bothered and wanted to talk to him. About what?

I didn't know whether there was any reality about those dreams but how was it possible that I saw her in my dreams even before when I didn't know sugar daddy. How was it possible? Why could I still feel the pain that she was going through? Why was my chest so heavy as if I had someone dear? Maybe because I had!