XLVII

I just couldn't sleep the entire night. None of them was picking up my call which was scaring the hell out of me. I laid down and convinced myself to not to get paranoid and be optimistic but it was so hard to do.

I just couldn't stop thinking about Hazel and my sugar daddy. I was scared for that guy, Yanez too but I couldn't do anything. I was so worried that I couldn't stop wondering about their wellbeing.

I shook my head and when I heard Levi's voice from the hall. He was talking to Rose.

I wasn't totally shocked to find them together but what shocked me was Levi's being with her. That fucking dog had me fooled and I felt bad for treating him wrong too. I wasn't angry at Rose. I was aware of her crush on him since quite long, though she never admitted to me. But, I really felt so awkward to find that he was fucking her. I mean ew! I mean how on earth was it not embarrassing to date your ex's best friend.

Just then I remembered that Levi had threatened my boyfriend countless times that he would kill him. He had also ordered an S&W gun from the dark web. I shivered at the thought of him trying to harm my baby's father's family. My suspicion grew more when I realized he had come here at night.

"Fucking bastard!" I gritted. I didn't have any strong proof to tell his name to sugar daddy so that he could take care of him. I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself. Another hour passed but my anxiety didn't.

I huffed and heard the door of my room open. I lifted my head up slightly to see my little boy, sorry running to me. A smile climbed up my lips when I saw my sugar daddy come to me with a paper bag in his hand. All the anxiety flew away and a new excitement made its way to my heart.

"Sorry!" I kissed my baby boy. He looked so adorable and licked me all over my face. "You're disgusting!" I told him. He was always so excited to see me. I put him aside and saw sugar daddy sit by my side.

I huffed in tiredness. I looked at his face. He was looked worried. "Didn't you sleep?" He inquired.

"How's Hazel?" I asked.

He nodded his head and sucked his lip. "She's fine. The bullet merely touched her. She's got a few stitches." He heaved a sigh.

"Is she at the hospital?" I asked. He shook his head. "I dropped her to her grandparents." He replied.

"And what about Yanez? How's he?" I asked.

"He's at the hospital. They're operating him."

"Will he be fine?" I asked. It was too horrifying knowing that he was perfectly fine the previous day.

"He'd be." He said with a small smile which didn't even reach his eyes. I nodded my head and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Do you have any idea who did it?" I asked.

He shook his head. "I don't know." He said. "The cops found a Ronaldo wrist band near the bullet shells had fallen." He replied.

I frowned at that. Was it Hazel's friend whose leg Yanez broke? But, his leg was broken and how could he pull up such stunt. "They have taken the bullet for forensic testing." He said. I had no idea what was going in his head but he looked too tensed about whatever happened.

"Everything will be fine." I said, rubbing his arm.

He nodded his head and looked at me. "Did you eat something?"

"Did you?" I asked even though I knew he hadn't.

"Wait! I'll be back in a few seconds." He said and left me with Sorry. I ruffled his head and he barked making cute noises in between.