XI

Hey, before you read, I needed an answer. I am considering changing the name of 1st part to His Thread Girl. How does that sound? Let me know.

Happy reading.

My breath escalated as I stared at her walking out of the cafeteria. I wasn't happy that she had a thing for sugar daddy too. A part of me hated the fact that other employees found him hot too. And the worst part was that they were calling him daddy!

I huffed in frustration and stared at her as she turned around and looked around once before putting on her shades again. She looked so familiar. I had seen her somewhere.

Those thick kinky curls, those big sharp hazel eyes, those plump lips and that sheen skin, I was sure I had seen her somewhere before. Instantly it clicked where.

Darn it!

"How's this even possible?" I asked incoherently.

She resembled to the infant girl, I saw in my dreams. She looked exactly like her but her grown up version. I couldn't understand what was going on. Who the hell was she? How could I see her in my dreams when it was the first time I ever saw her.

I inhaled in sharply trying to calm myself down. I walked out in search of the girl but she wasn't there anymore.

"Hey! Did you see that janitress? She was here a minute ago." I asked to the guard sitting outside the cafeteria.

"There was no janitress here, madam. Do you want to get something done? Let me know." He said.

"No! I saw her. She was wearing a greasy jumpsuit. She's must be around nineteen or twenty."

He shook his head helplessly. When my eyes landed on his wrist watch, I knew I had to rush to sugar daddy's floor.

"It's okay. Thanks." I said before walking in the direction of the office building.

I wanted to talk to that girl, named Hazel. I wanted to ask if we had met somewhere before. I wanted to know if there was any chance she had seen me somewhere but I couldn't.

When I reached my cabin, I decided to see Smitha first. I had to go to the plant with her to understand the manufacturing process in detail.

"Hey! You're here." She smiled at me.

"Mr Collins said we had to go to the plant." I told her.

"Yeah, we had to but something important had come up and I have to cover that. So, it's postponed to next week."

"Oh! Okay! So, should I complete the remaining blogs then?" I asked.

"Yeah, better go and see Mr Collins first. He'll delegate you the task." She said typing furiously on her laptop.

"He already did. See you later." I smiled at her.

She looked up and smiled, "Where had you gone?"

"I was in the cafeteria." I told her.

"Cafeteria? Don't do that again. You know what happened to Zoya." Zoya was demoted a week before. Poor her. She was about to be promoted to front desk supervisor but was demoted and sent to the front desk of the storeroom in the ground floor. And it was all because of me. Because of our booty dance!

"Mr Collins asked me to take a break." I told her. She looked up at me at a light speed, staring me as if I had grown horns.

"He did?" She asked again.

I shrugged my shoulder and sat in front of her.

"He's acting so awkward these days."

"Why? What did he do?" I asked curiously. Fuck these daddy issues! I was so entrapped in his thoughts.