CHAPTER 73 &# ANGRY Snek

"So we are supposed to represent Shrek in the Continental Tournament right?"(Tachi)

"Yes"(Flender)

"We are also supposed to be the face of shrek right?"(Tachi)

"Yes"(Flender)

"We are supposed to be these super strong underdogs in a contest full of monsters as strong if not stronger than us right?"(Tachi)

"Yes"(Flender)

"We are supposed to have dignified or mysterious appearance right?"(Tachi) 

"Yes?"(Flender)

"We are supposed to take the entire continent by storm right?"(Tachi)

"...Yes?"(Flender)

"Then why are we WALKING BANNERS IN A CONTEST THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR DEBUT?!!"(Tachi)

Tachi and the gang dressed in a giant bright green cloak.

"Cause we need money?"(Flender)

"Then create a betting pool and involve nobles or rich merchants in it or something why are we banners?"(Tachi)

"'Cause I said so what are you going to do about it?"(Flender)

"I will not tell you what aunt Yin's preferences are"(Tachi)

"Are you really doing this?"(Flender absolutely serious and some how sitting in a investigation table and becoming black and white)

"Yes"(Tachi joining him also black and white)

"terms"(Flender)

"We will not be walking banners"(Tachi)

"Rejected unless you have a different way of making money off fame"(Flender)

"You could sell figurines or body pillows or exclusive merchandise of the people competing and if you want you could give a part of the 'profits' to other contestants and make their merch as well but I am not becoming a banner"(Tachi) 

"First off where are we even going to get the Merc..ch..en..dise...."(Flender gobsmacked)

Tachi started placing multiple statues of the Shrek team ones with singles in different and cool positions and few with spirits and without spirits basically a huge statue collection of the 9 main members of the team with different combinations like Xiao Wu and Tang San, Oscar and Ning rongrong,  Dai Mubai and Zhu Zhuqing  the 9 of them togeather etc.

"I want a cut"(Tachi)

"How much?"(Flender grinning)

"2%  as royalties for the people molded after and 2% more for me as the creator you can keep 96% of it and do what ever you want with it I don't care how much you sell it for as long as you don't turn us into banners"(Tachi)

"Deal! now about that Info"(Flender rubbing his hands)

"I never said anything about giving you the Info when we sealed the deal tho?"(Tachi)

"Then the deal is off"(Flender becoming serious)

"shame really guess I have to find a merchant and loose profits tho.Tho its a shame really I have a hella lot more models I was also thinking of introducing a plan through wich we can pretty much milk everyone's of their fortune but since you don't want it *Sighs* can't be helped"(Tachi storing the statues and waking away slowly as if it was truly regret full)

"Now now little ancestor let's not be so hasty shall we? I can get that Info from her directly after all we are dating so lets talk about this plan of yours shall we?"(Flender changing his tone and holding Tachi tightly with a really evil smile on his face)

After half an hour Tachi walked out leaving a day dreaming flender behind

"What happened?"(Most of the Devils)

"Good news: We don't have to be banners and we can wear what we want as long as it's cool and we are getting money"(Tachi)

The devils cheered and then asked what the bad News was.

"Bad News: We are going to have fan clubs and I need to carve...a LOT"(Tachi)

"That is bad News"(Tang Sam and a few others)

"That is SUPPER good news"(Oscar and Mahong jun) 

"no..I guess it can go either way"(Tachi cupping his chin)

"What exactly happened in their Tachi?"(Yin Yi)

Tachi then proceeded to tell them everything.

"I don't like how you used my mom like that but I guess risks were needed to be taken"(Yin Yi nodding)

"Tachi you better not make me look ugly or fat if you do I am going to kill you"(Zhu Zhuqing glaring at Tachi)

Tachi just looked at her summoned a statue of her in the combination with Dai mubai which she snatched away and stored it in her storage seal but still continued to glare at him and he raised his hand.

"I promise to maintain that level of craftsmanship in all my works"(Tachi)

Zhu Zhuqing  nodded and turned away as all the girls and boys held their hands out and Tachi sighed.

"Do you take custom orders?"(Ning Rongrongs father)

Hearing that voice they turned to look at the man and were quite suprised.

"Don't worry I am a clone and I had some thing to talk With Xiao San over here but the question still stands do you take custom orders?"(Fenqzhi)

"Yeah sure"(Tachi)

"Good then i will aske that of you later now little San come I would like to talk with you a little"(Fenqzhi)

Tang San went with him and the rest just looked at each other.