CHAPTER 8* CONDITIONS APPLY

It has been a few weeks since they returned from getting Tachi's first spirit ring Tang San and Tachi now had a new exercise that they would do in the morning in additional to running that would be projectile practice between the 2 of them they could make upto 20-30 rocks in the air for about 10-15 minutes just through sheer recoiles and reflections and tricks and thanks to that both their skills in throwing weapons improved a lot.

Tachi also sold wooden statues and figurines next to his show and thanks to the newly added wood element he was now making smoother and greater quality shows which attracted a lot more customers so much so that the city lord and few of the rich families asked Tachi for a private show which Tachi agreed for a lot of money of course and they even gave him a separate stage  near the park so that he could do his shows without interfering with the traffic.

He had also created simple storage sleeves they were simple metal bracelets with a storage seal engraved within them and each had a storage capacity of 10 cubic meters bu they had one draw back if the bracelets were destroyed or the array damaged then the items inside will be lost forever and it was no easy task making those seals and he had to spend almost all his spirit power just to draw one and he had to complete it in one go otherwise it would be all duds meaning they won't work any more and they also had a chance of failure when he was making them. He had barely managed to make 6 of them these past weeks.

Today he was fighting the grand master but only taijutsu meaning he will be using only physical moves and not even clones while the grand master was free to use his spirit skills but no clones.

"Are you ready Tachi"(Grand master)

"Yes father"(Tachi stretching his legs)

Tang san and Xiao wu stood as audience on the outside as well as acted as judges the grand master summoned luo san po and feed it a few radishes this interested Tachi as he had not seen someones spirit eat any thing before so he activated his EMS and much to his surprise a 3rd of the spirit power in the radishes were stored in Luo san po the rest went deep into the grand master through luo san pao.

This gave Tachi a few ideas but he would have to talk about them latter,Right now he had to worry about the spirit expert in front of him even is the said expert was the weakest out there.

luo san po was the first to jump at Tachi which Tachi avoided by spinning and pushing the dog away by using his back hand and Tachi ducked avoiding a fist aimed for his head and rolled away avoiding a kick and then jumped avoiding the dog landing on his feet.

Tachi then tried to take the initiative to attack but was greeted by a stinky smokescreen which would have put him to sleep if he breathed it in.Tachi held his breath and activated his sharingan clearing away most of the smoke from his vision and giving him a clearline of view of the grand master but po was no longer in sight which worried Tachi quite a bit but Tachi still took the initiative to attack and he almost landed an attack on the grandmaster but the grandmaster caught it and Tachi using his smallel body to his advantage tried to counter him with kicks which were countered by grandmaster's own kicks and Tachi finally had to take a deep breath of the stinking smoke screen which also induced sleepiness ending the match with his loss Tachi quickly ran his spirit power in a cycle eliminating the poison in his system.

After they had rested for a few minutes Tachi decided to ask his doubts.

"Father where does the things consumed by your spirit go?"(Tachi) 

"They stay in luo san pao and get turned into spirit power which lessens my burden on spirit power. why are you asking me this Tachi?"(The grandmaster)  

Tachi rubbed his chin kinda like the grand master did some times.

"Father you said that your spirit is variant spirit right?"

"Yes"

"It is variant of? you don't have to tell me if you don't want to"

"A dragon"

"Has your spirit transformed like after combining with different spirits?"

"...yes, what are you getting at Tachi"

"Well I have a theory what if you spirit was not completely awakened or it needed time and a lot more spirit power to awaken?"(Tachi)

"Go on"(The grandmaster intrigued)

"Fist you spirit 'eats' that is the first instance I feel that it needs something but considering I don't know of any spirit other than yours that requires or is capable of 'eating' I can't say for sure, secondly, I saw that 2/3rds of the spirit power 'eaten' by your spirit disappears within you I would say that there is something which needs a lot of spirit power within you meaning it needs a lot of spirit power just to awaken and finally you said it transforms right? and if my guess is right it transforms into a dragon with neither characteristics of your partner's spirits so what if it temporarily gains enough power to 'awaken' when you combine? Am I making sense or am I wrong ?"(Tachi)

"I need some time to think about this"(The grandmaster who shut himself in the office and soon a lot of arguing came as the grand master and his clones started arguing about the feasibility of the theory)

The grandmaster came out after a few hours and set someone to fetch Tachi .

"Yor theory is feasible how do you think we should awaken a spirit if it is in such a condition Tachi?"(Grand master) 

"I think the person should visit their spirit I believe that Every beast type spirit has its own consciousness or a mind of it's own or it is at least semi-conscious so if any one can guide you it will be the spirit beast it self."(Tachi)   

"How can I do that? visit it?"(Grand master)

"I can take you there but I will need your consent"(Tachi) 

The grand master nodded and tachi activated hie EMS and they both entered Grandmasters mindscape and Tachi was immediately ambushed and licked by Luo san pao and after a while he managed to free himself and got up and saw that the grandmaster was wiping spit off his face. 

Tachi then cleaned his face using his sleeve and took a look around they were in some sort of room more like a waiting room than an office the roof was replaced with dark clouds and there was only one door.

"Looks like this is as far as I am allowed huh"(Tachi)

The grand master was about to say something but Tachi stopped him 

"from now on it is entirely dependent on you dad, I might be wrong about this too so I hope you won't hate me for it"(Tachi)  

"I won't hate you no matter what happens Tachi"(The grand master)

Tachi hugged him and went out .The Grand master was then interrupted by a bark which was Luo San Pao getting his attention and  then It walked through the door and as the grandmaster followed he was first greeted by a darkmist which slowly faded to reveal a lush green hill with a huge ruined castle on top of it and Xiaogang spotted his spirit  at the gate and as he followed Luo San Pao in he came face to face with what seemed like a huge dragon statue its head the size of a small 2 story building and that was the only visible part of it the rest of it buried underneath the castle and Luo San Po jumped on top of the head and merged with it  disappearing and the eyes opened and The Grand master was surrounded by mist again forcing him to close his eyes and when he opened them he saw that he was on his bed with Tachi and Tang San taking care of him. 

"Well come back Father/Teacher"(Tachi & Tang San)

The grandmaster smiled "How long was I out?"

"Just a few hours Tacchi called me to take care of you you were sweating a lot Teacher"(Tang San)

"Did it work?"(Tachi)

"Yes it did but if I have to wake it up completely I am going to need a lot of spirit power"(Grandmaster)  

"Well..I do have enough stored to push a  rank 80's  into a rank 90's and I need a outlet soon so shall we try?"(Tachi activating his first ring)

The Grandmaster and Tang san exchanged looks like this was going to be a repeated thing.