CHAPTER 54 %$ MONEY PERCENTAGE

The Royal combat team left the Devils after Dinner except their teacher who wanted to discuss something and stayed back.

"Honestly if you guys weren't from shrek I would have pulled you into Tian Duo Royal Academy"(Qin Ming)

Cue the drama with the grandmaster pretty much guilt tripping Flender to agree so that they could attend the academy so that they could participate in the continental battles coming up next year and Flender going out to went and Ma hong jun following him.

The devils then tried to follow them but tachi just sat there with a an absolutely serene smile on his face while calmly drinking his tea

"Tachi come on we need to cheer up the principal"(Oscar) 

"no"(Tachi with the smile)

"Why?"(Oscar stopping himself)

"I am not going to go to any academy that have the words "Royal", "Holy" and "Demon" or anything along those lines no matter what"(Tachi still with the smile that was starting to creep Oscar out)

"o..okayy"(Oscar getting scared for some reason and going to find the principal)

The Grand master noticed the strange shift in Tachis behaviour and kept an eye on him and when everyone came back and just before Flander could go on with his speech of resolve  

"Why do you refuse to go Tachi?"(Yu Xiaoguang not being able to control his curiosity anymore)

"Esteemed father I believe letting esteemed Uncle finish his speech would be better as you have already broken his spirits once"(Tachi as his creep factor intensifies) 

"Forget about the speech and my broken spirits what the hell is wrong with you?"(Flender panicking)

"I do not have a clue of what you are talking about deer Uncle"(Tachi starting to creep out every single person in the room as well as the waiter outside the room somehow)

"Tachi please stop it"(Xiao Wu pleading)

"Do not fear esteemed sister nothing is wrong with me now if you will excuse me I wish to retire for the night"(Tachi harishining out)

Everyone and the waiter released a breath they did not realise that they were holding  

"Ok I will bite what the hell was that!"(Dai Mu Bai)

"Don't know We have never seen Tachi so ...creepy... before"(Tang San)

The Grand master said nothing but he was worried extremely so but was not able to pinpoint the exact reason for his change.

In the Shrek Academy

Tachi was sleeping peacefully but inside his mind:

Tachi was sleeping in a bed made of the eternal guardian's roots and if placed in the outside world would probably look like someone took Snow White/Sleeping beauty with black hair turned them into a pre teen who looks suspiciously like a certain stoic genjutsu using uchiha.

The scene was quite peaceful but the rest of the mind scape not so much.

Outside the barrier projected by the eternal guardian 

The Roc and the raven were in a two man combo fighting of a bunch of hideous nightmare inducing monsters which looked like they were pulled out from all sorts of horror movies, games, and cheep B-class movies they were falling easily but they would just get up and try to grab Tachi again if it weren't for the chains which would capture them as soon as they fell and took them to a gigantic meat grinder which turned them into a paste of something.t

While the roc and raven were facing  one or two or at most three at a time. Thousands of the creatures surrounded the tree a few kilometers away and holding them back were Thousands of Rexs each dressed like Ichigo from the final battle against Yhwach each Rex holding back and hacking away at a beasts while Hundreds more were added from time to time and Rex creating just as many clones to combat them.

"Well since you are here do something about these little shits already, ya shitty author"(Rex Clone)

Can you tell me what the heck is going on first?

"....*Sighs* I thought you would have figured it out by now but apparently not"(Rex Clone holding his forehead and shaking his head)

"These things are the bloody 'systems' you know 'golden fingers' and such while they do give you powers they are complete and total shits which turn you into puppets or complete assholes or some sort of vessel for reincarnation or some sort of god complex little shit and apparently because Tachi was 'Unaffected' they started sending stronger and stronger things but since I pretty much turned them into dust they just sent a bunch hoping one of em will stick"(Rex clone) 

Them?

"Look all I know are these little shits and considering few of them are capable of branching out to different worlds. I figured calling the backstage masterminds 'Them' would not be much of a stretch now do something about these things already"(Rex colne getting seriously annoyed)

Well I can create a fake system that just shows that Tachi is claimed that should stop any more things from coming in but you will have to deal with those already here 

"That fine but what are you going to create anyway?"(Rex)

Something that protects and manages Tachi's mind after all he will have a lot of roommates in his mind considering the rings and the tailed beasts....Why the hell are you laughing?

"HA HA haa.....Sorry I completely forgot about the 'trials'"(Rex clone shaking his head)

"Well why don't you use the AI in the lounge? That should help with the Management department as fo....What the heck is that!?"(Rex Clone looking at a white sphere with 6 glowing blue disks floating around it)

That's the 'system' it is going to use the remains of the things as materials and fuel and if it runs out create its own using spiritual power from the  outside I will leave the programing to you cause you are literally a soul and probably know more than me about it.

"Thanks this makes it so much easier now get out I have things to kill and make"(Rex clone grinning)

The view point changed back to the room in the really world with Tachi sleeping peacefully on his bed.