CHAPTER 7& FIRST LAP

The Grand master was about to say something to Tang San and Xiao wu but he could not find them anywhere but soon heard screams and a lot of swearing and yelling he went towards where the screams came from and saw 4 grand spirit masters a spirit trainee and Grand spirit masters flailing around as  little spiders crawled through their clothes he was about to help them but was stopped by a little hand which pulled in to a bush.

"Where you two the ones who did this?"(Grand master to Tang San and Xiao wu in whisper)

they nodded and turned their attention to the group and after they got rid of the spiders they decided to rest for a few seconds and after that they stepped forward towards the clearing they were greeted by a rain of centipedes cue flailing and cursing and yelling finally one of the dudes had enough of it and used a spirit skill to set a tree on fire this caused a chain reaction and set this part of the forest on fire causing all of the spirit beasts in the vicinity to run.

And the group ran leaving the trio behind.

"Let's return to the guardian Tachi will have finished by now and at least that area is free of trees we will be safe"(Grand master) 

As they were returning they noticed that the guardian was slowly shrinking and by the time they reached Tachi the guardian was a little sampling and that sampling became a seed for a new guardian tachi picked up and turned towards the trio and what they saw surprised them.

Tachi had a glowing red ring around his feet and markings around his eyes stretching from under his eyes to his ears and a circular marking on his forehead his eyes were red and had a diffrent pattern:

But the most prominent thing was the tears of blood flowing from his eyes the grandmaster quietly took out a napkin and started wiping the blood of Tachi's face  and as far as the grand master could tell there was nothing wrong with Tachi despite ...

But the most prominent thing was the tears of blood flowing from his eyes the grandmaster quietly took out a napkin and started wiping the blood of Tachi's face  and as far as the grand master could tell there was nothing wrong with Tachi despite taking on a 100000 year old spirit ring as his first and how such a powerful spirit beast went unnoticed in this area was beyond his understanding.

Tachi blinked and backed away from the grand master and choose to cover his eyes with his sleeve and said nothing the grand master placed a hand on Tachi's shoulder.

"Tachi are you alright?"(Grand master)  

Tachi did not speak any thing for a few moments and removed his sleeve to show that his eyes had reverted back to black but he still had the markings.

"I am fine dad"(Tachi realising what he just said and looked away)
"I am sorry I should not have called you that"(Tachi still looking away)

"It's ok little Tachi you can call me that but remember if you are going to treat me as a father I will treat you as my son so are you sure you want me to?"(Grand master smiling)

Tachi had tears in his eyes but he hugged the grand master and barawled his eyes out while the grand master awkwardly patted his head while tang san and xiao wu hugged him from behind they spent a little while like that disregarding the burning forest around them.