CHAPTER 35 #%...WHATEVER

With Dai Mu Bai and Zhu Zhuqing

They left with a clone and original but they met up on the way and the clone popped 

They went quite deep into the forest and Tachi stopped when he came to the spot where Tang Hao beat up Zhao Wu Ji and turned to talk to them.

Tachi bowed to them.

"Greetings Prince Dai and Lady Zhu Zhuqing"(Tachi)

"Drop it, Tachi you can act like you normally do.You are my brother "(Dai Mu Bai)

Zhu Zhuqing also nodded and added.

"Among us there is no need for ceremony and since when have you known?"(Zhu Zhuqing)

"Since a few days ago.Sorry for checking about your background"(Tachi scratching the back of  his head)

"We don't mind"(Zhu Zhuqing)

"Now what do you want to tell us"(Dai Mu Bai)

"Before we start what I am about to say might be the secrets of the royal family of star luo empire so..."(Tachi trailed off looking at Zhu Zhuqing) 

"It's fine Tachi"( Dai Mu Bai)

"About brother Dai's spirit I have two theories.One that the founder's spirit or the original Evil Eyes White Tiger never died but has been residing in the blood of the founders descendants waiting for its masters reincarnation and when it finde a suitable candidate it tests them and if they fail they die and if they succeed they get the powers of the founder."(Tachi pusing to take a breath)   

Zhu Zhuqing held Dai Mu Bai's hand she might act all distant but when it mattered they both truly loved each other.

"The second is much more far fetched and if true much more dangerous and i sincerely hope that this is not the case.What if the Founding ancestors chose to take the help of a divine beast or a million year old beast.A deal which lasts as long as their descendants exists.The Beast would become their spirit but in exchange it would reap the cultivation of the clans men when they die or even when they are alive.and if it finds some one amusing or its bored...."(Tachi Trailed off there was no need to finish that thought)

"But both have things in common you will experience nightmares every single night which involve very difficult choices.I am sorry about adding this to your worries as well"(Tachi Bowing down)  

Dai Mu Bai came and lifted Tachi Up.

"You don't have to Tachi.And thank you for telling me about it at least now I have a little Idea of what is actually going on in the clan and what I can do to face it"(Dai Mu Bai)

Tachi just smiled and turned to Zhu Zhuqing.

"Sis Zhu I know this is not the Time for this but in order to access your element in addition to your spirit it will be better if you could channel your feelings as well the same applies to you brother Dai since your condition grants you access to two advance elements I have a hunch that your spirit power can change to both or one of them based on your feelings"(Tachi)  

"My feelings?"(Both of them)

"Yes your regrets,wishes,happiness,love,worries those sort of things and aboth a person's spirit and spirit power deeply respond to the said persons feelings and resolve and can.."(Tachi stopping to process the new info from all the clones) 

"..Evolve when his or her feelings reaches the max especially the feeling of love and the desire to protect,And Sis Wu just did that.Her earth element changed to crystal element..."(Tachi then proceeded to explain the crystal element)