CHAPTER 76 &^ HAPPY Snek

In Kamui after introducing everyone and explaining the circumstances

"So all 4 of them are like copies of power houses in their home world?"(Tang San)

"Pretty much"(Tachi)

"Tachi do they have your memories?"(Yu Xiaoguang)

"No they don't, they have a basic understanding and awareness of the world but they don't have my memories"(Tachi)

"Good then shall we test how god their fighting powers are?"(Er Long rearing up for a fight)

"Look I don't know how strong you think you are women but you can't beat me so.."(Ma-chi geting sent flying away from a punch from Er' Long only to reappear grinning like a idiot)

"Let's dance Women!"(Ma-chi)

"You are fighting me first as much as I would love to watch my wife kill you I can't let a version of my son become cocky nor can I stand you insulting her"(Yu Xiaoguag activating his spirit)

Yu Xiaoguang was a rank 60 spirit master so his spirit power was quite potent and then Er Long started flaring her spirit power and Ma-chi grinned wider.

"Honey that's sweet and all but let me handle this okay~❤"(Er Long with a sweetbutnotreally kind of voice)

"...okay"(Yu Xiaoguang backing up)

"You brat let's take it some where far"(Er'long)

The two went to the side and a lot of noise and explosions and light shows followed

"I think Tang San should face off against Itachi? Am I named after you?"(Tachi just realising it)

'Yes'(Rex)

"Why?"(Tachi)

'Caus he is my favorite Uchiha'(Rex)

"Leaving the monologue aside Itachi here is the best there in shiruken jutsu or Handling hidden weapons that don't use poison and Illusions so he could actually give you a run for your money"(Tachi as he continued to interrogate Rex, his memories of 'Naruto' were also faded leaving behind Jutsus and their effects so he didn't recognize the 4 otherwise he would have freaked out)

Tang San looked like he was just insulted and had a challenging gleam in his eyes and politly aske Itachi the latter compiled and they went to the side while Sasuke was having mixed feelings about seeing his brother again despite knowing that he wasn't the real Sasuke nor was he the real Itachi.

"Well as for Sasuke and...this guy I think a free for all would suffice?"(Tachi)

"You are not fighting us Tachi nor are you joining any one's fight and I agree with the free for all but personally I would like to face of against the Price, Princesses and the chicken over there"(Sa-chi) 

Dai Mubai, Nin grongrong, Zhu Zhuquing and Ma Hongjun who was fuming at being called a chicken steped out leaving behind Oscar, Flender and Zhao wuji to face off against the masked Uchiha with the double voice.

"So shall we begin?"(Kaobi)

With Er' long

Madara was annoying .

He continuously placed small illusions that were easy to break but were very annoying, like a kid throwing small stones at you while they didn't cause any damage they were annoying as heck and as the combated she had a higher reaction time and greater strength and speed but Madara had greater control meaning he was able to dodge most attacks at the last minute much to her chagrin after a few more rounds of this exchange she was finally able to connect a kick the force of which sent him flying through 2 of the cubes that made up the walls of the basin that they were fighting in.  

Er' long just stood there waiting from him she had a hunch he was nor done yet and she was right.

Laughter started coming from the hole 

"This is fun I was not overwhelmed like this since my childhood this world might just be fun"(Madara)

"What ar.."(Er'long)

The question died in her mouth as a huge stream of white hot flames came at her from the hole which Er'long promptly 'ate' by activating her 3rd skill.

Madara who saw this grinned wider and went through a quick set of hand signs and a barrage of fire balls were created as he rushed towards the women who created her own barrage in response using her second skill and rushed towards the man and punched him through another hole and then a forest started to grow from that hole.

Er'long used her first spirit ring and burnt the forest down as soon as it emerged and from the ashes came a blue arm that soon revealed itself to be the perfect susanoo.

"What are you going to do now women?"(Madara becoming cockly)

Er'long just activated her 7'th ring and merged with her spirit causing her to gain red dragon wings and a scale armor as well as a crown.

And simply flew up untill she was facing him and then punched the jewel that housed him causing the susanoo to land on it's massive butt and blink BLINK!!

should I end it here? yep see you guys in the next chapter