CHAPTER 78 &* STUNNED Snek

Er'Long and Yu Xiaoguang and Itachi came to the spot where they first came to Kamui and found Tachi sitting on a floating rock where he was eatting popcorn as he watched Sasuke and the masked guy fight his friends and teachers which stopped when Xiao Wu saw Tang San and pretty much snatched him from Itachi and started healing him  and Rongrong got working on the others.

Tachi noticed his mother come and jumped off the floating rock and hugged his mom which suprised her.

"You are so strong!"(Tachi fanboying)

Er'long laughed in both relief and pride as she ruffled his hair.

"What happened to Madara?"(Er'long as worry took over her)

Tachi's smile faltered

"Well he started trowing a tantrum as soon as he returned and would have given me a splitting head ache if Rex didn't knock him out and tie him up"(Tachi as he let her go) 

"I guess we can't die unless Tachi dies"(Itachi)

"So that makes us what? Immortal summons?"(The guy in the mask) 

"Unless Tachi dies"(Sasuke pointed out)

'MMMMM HMMMMM MHMHM'(Madara inside Tachi's head gaged and bound)

[A/n: Any Idea of what he just said?]

"How did Tang San get so Injured?"(Ma Hongjun as he recovered)

"That was just his attack reflected back on him"(Itachi)

"Ahh, the mirror"(Oscar realizing)

Itachi raised an eye brow at that and stared at Tachi

"Yes they know, I need some one to keep me in check in case I ever go berserk and they are capable and I trust them"(Tachi)

Itachi and the rest nodded in understanding considering their own lives.

"So what now?"(Itachi)

"Let's go back to the normal world and see if I can un-summon you three and then we will see what to do from there"(Tachi)

Every one Nodded and Kaobi got everyone out side and Tachi un-summoned them returning all 3 Uchihas back to his mindscape and everyone teleported back to the academy.

"Well who are we fighting next anyway?"(Tachi as he started healing Tang San with Xioa Wu)

"The blazing Academy"(Tang San who just woke up)

"How are you feeling?"(Tachi as Xiao Wu was busy hugging him)

"Like I got forged"(Tang San wincing)

Xiao Wu heard him but did not let go and instead continued healing him.

"Wait what happened to the temps?"(Tachi just realizing that he had not seen them since the match)

"Relax they are fine, sworn to secrecy but fine"(Zhao Wu ji)

"So what is our game plan I am all fired up!"(Tachi strangely excited)

"What is wrong with you?"(Yin yi hitting his head) 

"...I don't know?"(Tachi looking sheepish)

The next day 

Tachi was happily walking down the market without a care in the world and he certainly did have nothing to do with the disappearance of the person who was stalking him nope he had nothing to do about at all nor anything to do with the Spirit bone that appeared in his Kamui which he was going to give his father nothing at all.

2 days latter

"So we are facing what academy now?"(Tachi)

"The blaze academy"(Ma Hongjun)

"That's going to be easy"(Tachi)

"Which is why you are not participating and neither is Yin Yi"(Yu Xioaguang) 

"Why?!"(Tachi whining)

"Because I don't want you to have an other outburst and Yi  seems to have an calming effect on you"(Yu Xiaoguang)

"Okay fine but I am not going to the arena either at this point only lightning, wind and Ice would give the team any trouble"(Tachi)

"Thats fine with me"(Yu Xiaoguang turning towards the rest)

Tachi turned towards Yin Yi

"So do you want to hang out?"(Tachi)

"Sure I have nothing to do on that day so why not?"(Yi)