CHAPTER 9 (: SMILEY FACE

They took permission and went back to spirit master village this time it was Tachi ,Tang San and Xiao wu the visited the village chief and  went to a forest ,To the clearing where Tachi and Tang San practiced usually and had a picnic to relax.

"These are delicious how did you make them Tachi"(Xiao wu holding a sandwich) 

"Bread, vegetables, honey, eggs and meat.I call them the breakfast shortcut"(Tachi)

Tang San was eyeing the sandwich to figure out the secret ingredient while the grand master was simply enjoying the sandwich.

After every one had their food Tachi stood up and stretched his hand out to Tang San and he handed him 4 rods with kanji written on them which Tachi in turn gave it to the Grand master and asked him to fill them up with spirit power and throw them in 4 directions which he did and immediately 4 red walls appeared.

"Tachi what is that?"(Grand master)

"It's called the 4 crimson ray barrier It can contain and defend against any attacks that contain spirit power but this is a weaker version so all it can do is hide the spirit power of whatever is inside it and you can enter and exit at will"(Tachi)

The grandmaster nodded and sat in the center in a lotus position while Tachi stood behind him

"Father I need you to signal me, a twitch would do and I will start sending in spirit power which you need to direct it into your spirit"(Tachi)  

The grandmaster nodded  and went into deep meditation and twiched after a few minutes and Tachi started transfering spirit power into him and soon a silhouette of a tree surrounded him and the grand master and all the spirit power went into the grandmaster and soon golden rays of light emerged from the grand master which blinded Tachi and pushed him away when the light died down the grand master had a dragon scale armor and a huge golden dragon with red eyes floating above him which roared and started descending towards Tachi and once it was close enough it transformed into Luo San Pao and started licking Tachi's face and then it jumped and Transformed into a dragon again and started soring in the sky but inside the barrier.

The grand master just stood there looking at his spirit and when Tachi came closer he simply hugged the kid without an other word and just stood there for quite some time and Tachi just awkwardly patted his back soothing him.

Tang san and Xiao wu came back in the barrier and were quite scared and surprised to see the huge dragon.

After a little while the grand master thanked Tachi and they returned back to the academy The grand master had decided to keep his spirit a secret at least until he reunited with his friends and he also decided to visit  his family in a short time.