CHAPTER 65 ^% SOMETHING-ASHI

Tachi ran after them he could sense the Harishinmark on Tang San and it was moving fast and after some time it stopped as the person who was carrying it stopped and Tachi came face to face with a dude who looked like someone drew him with green hair and a red eye? on his forehead.

"Who are you?"(Mystery man holding Tang San as if he was carrying a sack of potatoes)

"Senior, I was just passing by when I noticed a strong spiritual presence pass by I thought it was an injured spirit beast.This Junior apologies if he has offended the senior"(Tachi disguised as a middle aged cultivator using Hengen no jutsu)

"You what is your name?"(Mystery Man)

"This Juniors name is Lian Jun can this junior ask seniors name? As it would help me bost about it among my friends"(Tachi)

"Hmm I am called Poison Douluo now scram from my sight"(Dugu Bo)

"Many Thanks Senior Poison Douluo"(Tachi acting like he was panicking and running away)

Dugu Bo felt something wrong with the man but thought nothing of it and sped away with Tang San.

After he was gone Tachi kicked Tang San's stomach to wake him up which he did while wheezing.

"What the hell are you doing?"(Tachi)

He had switched the real Tang San with a wood clone disguised as Tang San while they were talking.

"Can't you go easy on me? I am poisoned you know?"(Tang San)

Tachi just stared at him.

"Poisoning you is the same as poisoning the sea. No matter how strong the poison or how potent It will wear off with in a few hours or a Day at best and It won't affect you that much unless you do something like take two extreme poisons of opposing attributes"(Tachi with gold eyes and an otherworldly voice which put Tang San on guard)

"Who are you?"(Tang San)

"Sorry that was my friend I don't know why he did it so ignore it"(Tachi With blue eyes and a mature voice)

"Teacher Rex?"(Tang San)

"IGNORE IT"(Rex)

Take 2

Tachi just stared at him.

"Okay so it's like This that idiot doesn't know how to handle different poisons properly so he has poisoned himself and probably every single member in his family so..."(Tang San )  

"So you think you can swindell him"(Tachi)

"Not how I would put it but Yes"(Tang San)

"How confident are you?"(Tachi)

"80%"(Tang San)

"On one condition"(Tachi)

"Speak"(Tang San)

"When you come back you are going to teach Sis Wu everything you know about poisons and I am not going to tolerate excuses like it's a sect secret or something your sect does not exist in this world so that excuse is moot"(Tachi)

"What if I don't agree?"(Tang San narrowing his eyes)

"I kidnap you back and the entairity of shrek fights a Titled douluo and you get to watch as each and every single one of us dies to the 'mediocre poison user' while you can do nothing about it"(Tachi being dead serious)  

Tang San clenched his hand because what Tachi said was Right Shrek would not give up one of their own no matter what and Tachi was capable of doing what he said and he personally did not want to see anyone dead and what Tachi said made sense.

"Fine I agree but I will teach Xiao Wu and only Xiao Wu no one else"(Tang San)

"Good then can you knock yourself out? I will set the stage"(Tachi being strangely excited)

"Wait, why are you so excited?"(Tang San getting a bad feeling)

"It's not every day you get to make a fool of Titled Douluo twice with no risk to yourself"(Tachi)

Tang San getting a really bad feeling about all this but he did knock himself out.

Tachi dispelled the clone that was being carried by Dugu Bo and teleported to the clone he had running in a random direction and recharged him.  

"You Know what to do"(Tachi handing him an unconscious Tang San)

The clone nodded and Transformed into Lian Jun and flying away as Tachi teleported home.

Secret Ninja Time Art:Flashback technique...Kai!

"..and so here I am and before you start yelling at me I knew the risks and I trust Tang San enough for him to pull it off and in case of emergencies I have a wood clone disguised as his boot on him so if he is truly in some sort of danger It will teleport him to us immediately"(Tachi  finishing the explanation to the crowd)  

"First of good job on that I understand what you both are doing and I agree that it is a solution that will give us the most profits Second who allowed you kids to make Important decisions like that huh!?"(Yu Xiaoguang making a really scary face so much so that it was scaring everyone there Xiao Wu included who was so worried for Tang San that her soul was leaving her body)

"Um Dad I get we messed up a little but you might want to explain things to Mom who is confused and jumping to conclusions and I am borrowing Sis Wu and Sis Isabella bye"(Tachi grabbing the Two ladies by the wrist and running out of the house)

"Er Long.."(Yu Xiaoguang)

"I will explain things to Lil' Sis Er's long If I leave it to you we will be here all day and the misunderstandings will only increase"(Flender) 

With our cinnamon roll.

"So Sis Isabella do you have any Idea of how to communicate over long distances?"(Tachi)

"We could build a telephone but a smartphone might be more convenient"(Isabella) 

"What's a telephone and what is a smartphone?"(Xiao Wu while Tachi looked on curiously)

"You should know what that is didn't dad tell you?"(Isabella)

"My memories of Rex and that world are blocked except for something called 'Naruto' more like memories other than that don't exist"(Tachi)

"Well..."(Isabella Explaining the concept of Telephone and Smartphone)