CHAPTER 1! READY

Rex opened his eyes to a white expanse of nothing there was nothing  besides him floating he wore casual jeans and a tank top which complemented his slim but muscular body Rex was a soldier of the special forces meaning he knew how to kill torture and the entire package but even in the special forces he had a code name 'shadow' because no one could catch him unless he wanted them to or you would not know he was near or you would ignore him completely. 

Even with a resume like that he was a friendly dude and never killed unless absolutely necessary how did he die? well he was asked to kill a 'criminal' and retrive the data stolen by that person but when he reached the Target and discovered that the 'criminal' was actually a scientist participating on a government funded research on bio weapons and discovered that the government was on the verge of creating a virus which would turn all the infected into mindless puppets to people infected with the 'queen' of the virus Rex made sure that the data and everything related to the research was made known to the entire world and Rex personally led the raid against the officials destroying the virus  and everything related to it but was then killed of by an 'ally' a person of a different country who was tasked with destroying both the virus and Rex.

Rex knew it was coming of course he also knew that he would be hunted to the ends of the world after the task was complete so he did not resist as for his regret well let's hear what he has to say about that shall we as he is breaking the '4th wall' as I narrate  

"OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII what the heck is this place"(Rex)

"Well hello mister Rex it's nice to meet you"(A white stickman with only a mouth bowing towards Rex)

"Well it's nice to meet you too whoever you are"(Rex bowing back)
"WAIT that's not it what is this place!! and who the heck are you"(Rex realising he was being swept into the pace of the strange stickman and standing right up)

"well this place is reincarnation space or space where souls reside before going to reincarnations or something"(narrator)

"ok so you are the narrator and this is the reincarnation space and considering you are the narrator ,I am either in a novel or a fanfiction so where am I?"(Rex)

"You are in a fanfiction and I am a proxy for the author"(Narrator)

"Why isn't she/he here?"(Rex)

"He is quite shy and honestly quite afraid so.."(Narrator trailing off)

Rex simply shrugged 
"so now what?"(Rex) 

"Before we begin why don't you tell the readers about your regret as I was saying that before you tore down the 4th wall  and please fix it as you go back"(Narrator)

"My regret ..MY REGRET YOU SAY? THERE IS ONLY ONE THING I REGRET AND THAT IS NOT WATCHING ALL THE ANIMES AND MANGAS AND SIMILAR STUFF WHICH EVER EXISTED.."(Rex who was on a serious monologue about the greatness of anime and other media)

As you can se Rex is quite the otaku even tho he was in the special forces sometimes he would abuse his privileges and go to japan just so he could participate in convections or in a serious case he nearly blew their cover because someone near the Target was getting the info wrong and one time he even helped a target escape because the target offered him his collection of original Mangas.

A few hours later Rex was drinking a glass of water to soothe his throat.

"So what now what you haven't answered my question yet"(Rex)

"You get to choose one power from one anime before you are sent to soul land and after that what you do is up to you entirely or you could go back to earth in some random time period but you will forget everything about your past life"(Narrator)

"Who the hell want's to go back to that shitty place the one good thing about that place was the entertainment industry and with how the governments are operating that will be gone in a few years so any one power huh and soul land was it?"(Rex cupping his chin)

The narrator nodded 

"Alright then the Ems from Naruto"(Rex) 

"Done now off you go"(Narrator making shooing motion causing Rex to disappear and fixing the 4th wall)

A/N: Why do you guys even like this chapter? I have like 4.8K views, 35 votes and 27 comments on this one chapter alone.like seriously why do you guys like this chapter?