CHAPTER 44 \($$)/ GIVE ME MONEY

A week later Taichi's condition had more or less stabilized so he was not crying so much but his meridian pathways and muscles were still a huge mess so all he could do the past week was advice and teach Ning Rongrong and Oscar and surprisingly Xiao Wu on their medical Techniques.

"Follow me"(Yu Xiaoguang after Tachi had finished taking a walk around the building with Dai Nu Bai's(Clone) help)

Both he and Dai Mu Bai(Clone) exchanged glances and followed the grand master when they were in the office.

"Tachi this is something Rex gave me and asked me to give it to you when you asked about him or when I thought you were ready.The reason I am giving this to you now is because you were not stable enough but now I think you are"(Yu Xiaoguang giving him a black box)

Tachi took it and examined it and while he was examining it.

"What is it?"(Dai Mu Bai's clone)

"I don't know Rex did not say what it was"(Yu Xiaoguang)

Tachi pushed a little spirit power into it and 8 symbols lit up on the top in a circle the symbols were spirit marks of all the eight devils.

Tachi looked at the clone and asked "Brother Dai could you gather the others?"(Tachi) 

Dai Mu Bai(Clone) nodded and popped and a few moments later the devils came in and gathered around the box Yu Xiaoguang choose to stand to the side he was curious as to what the box was.

"I think that all of us need to put our spirit power into it at the same time"(Oscar)

"Makes sense"(Dai Mu Bai)

"Ready?"(Tachi placing a finger on the box as it was just a feet long, half a feet wide and a few inches high)

"Sure"(Tang San placing a finger)

"OK"(Xiao Wu placing a finger)

"Let's see"(Ning Rong Rong placing a finger)

"Alright"(Oscar placing a finger)

"What's in it?"(Ma Hong Jun placing a finger)

"..."(Zhu Zhuqing who said nothing but her eyes contained strong curiosity and of course placing a finger)

"open up!"(Dai Mu Bai placing a finger)

After they all placed their fingers and pushed spirit power the box gave a whirl sound causing then to retract their fingers and the top of the box split into eight with white light and mist coming from the cracks.

Soon the light turned blinding and when they opened their eyes again the box was completely open and it had...

letters addressed to each of the devils with what seemed like a seal on them.It was quite underwhelming after all that hype.

After everyone took their letters the box collapsed to form a smaller box with a golden triangle on it.

"What's this?"(Tachi lifting it up and examining it)

"I believe that it is addressed to me"(Yu Xiaoguang taking the box from Tachi)

"Do you know what it is?Teacher"(Tang San)

Yu Xiaoguang said nothing for quite a while.

"What is this seal why can't I open it?"(Xiao Wu)

"Ahh! Sis Wu don't do that you will destroy it.It's called a blood seal it will only open if you drop your blood on it and if you try any other method to open the letter it is going to destroy itself"(Tachi stopping Xiao Wu who was about to tear the letter apart in frustration)

The devils then proceeded to drop a drop of blood on it and the letters opened up to show a simple storage seal inside.

They they proceeded to open the storage seals and every one got....BOOKS.

Tang San 

Books:Rex's book of Stealth,Basic Science,Poisons and Antidotes,Hidden Weapons and tools,Book of the Sea,Aerodynamics.

Xiao Wu

Books:Story of the crystal mage,Story of the crystal maiden,Human Anatomy,Book of Crystals.

Ning Rongrong

Books:Human Anatomy,Human Psychology,Book of Fashion and Jewelry,Training Regiment, FIghting Styles.

Oscar

Books:Human Anatomy,Human Psychology,Training Regiment,FIghting Styles,Story of the Black clover.

Dai Mu Bai

Books:Book of the stars, How to survive brainwashing, How to be a proper leader/ruler, Politics,Book of storms.

Zhu Zhuqing

Books:Rex's book of stealth, Exercises of speed and reflex, Sensing ,Book of Assassination,Book of sweets.

Ma Hong Jun

Books:Book of Flames,Foods of the world,Letter of advice,Life of a Phoenix.

Tachi

Books:My notes on combining the elements,My adventures,Letters. 

Everyone started checking out the books they got and they liked what they got they even started showing off.Tang San found it odd that the back of the Basic Science book had an other storage seal which meant as he finished the book more advanced versions or research on science he would uncover that got him excited.

Tachi also found two letters with his books one that was addressed to him and the other to Yu Xiaoguang so Tachi gave the letter to Yu Xiaoguang but held on to his as he was too afraid to open it.