Chapter 65

2 Weeks Later....

[Clarke POV]

"Now i start to worry too"

"Thanks mom, very comforting"

"Don't worry Clarke, she will return"

"Costia, you saw her?"

"NO, i did"

"Omg, Luna i totally forgot you, i didn't even told you, so sorry"

"You have nothing to apologise for"

"She hates me, isn't she? that's why she doesn't return"

"She adores you Clarke, even more if this is possible she just needed to find herself and give you some time too, she will be back today"

"Oh, Gods really? Luna i didn't mean anything of what said"

"Clarke, you had to do that both of you, she loves you more than anything, don't worry" i smile to Luna even though i was crying, i missed her so much i couldn't breath.

————————————

About 30 km From Ark...

[Echo POV]

I was 2 weeks away from Raven, knew she did it for Clarke and i also accepted for Lexa, this had to happen along time ago, they both deserve plenty of happiness. I have found Lexa almost from day one bc she wanted me to but i preferred to stay close and not to disturb her.

"Leisha? it's me, i know you know it's me Heda, come on" Lexa dropped down and walked out of the woods

"Boika? finally came to say hi?"

"Why you left Lexa?"

"I had to Echo, we needed to stay away for some time for our sanity, we've been through a lot you know, we had no time to breath and i had to forgive myself for putting Clarke into this mess. She was wright i cause all of this"

"She was already into this Lexa, from the moment she saw you and laid her eyes on you"

"No, Echo not like this, not in this level"

"Even deeper, Heda we all did chaotic things but now its our time to do the right thing and start fresh"

"Start fresh? she raised her eyebrow and smirked Echo the wise"

"LOVE IS NOT A WEAKNESS"

"Yes, Boika"

"It's time to return, don't you think?"

"Let's return i smile and help her to pack her things, we left almost immediately during our trip turns and says you know mother earth started to heal from the virus and if we help her she will be healthy sooner we expected"

"We will, when we arrive to Ark i'll sent people here to start their family and new life"

"Very good idea Echo, let's do that"

The rest of the road we just enjoying the place and the view

———————————

In The Mean Time Back At The Ark....

[Clarke POV]

"Any News?"

"She will be here within the hour"

"Oh, thats a relief"

"Hey mom?"

"Is that true? she is coming back?"

"It is"

"How are you baby?"

"I can finally breath again and my heart start to beat normal. I kept all these inside me for a long time i had to get them out BUT those last words? Mom? they were like daggers in my heart, imagine how Lexa felt, in the idc of her been hurt? Mom? i shouldn't have said that"

"You did the right thing baby, Lexa is very smart she perfectly understood that's why she stayed during that and left right after. Both of you needed time to breath"

"I Love her mom"

I started bawling again, i missed her so so much i can't breath when she is not around, these 2 weeks were torture, if i hadn't have O and Raven i would have gone insanely stayed in my moms arms for quite awhile, then the door opened and Raven ruling inside, whipped my tears and stood

"They are coming, Clarke they returned"

"What? For real? i kiss my mom and followed Raven to throne room, but there she was coming to my way, Oh GODS, i missed her so much HEDA" i run to her, she picks me up like i was nothing and closed me in her arms, i literally grabbed her and i smelled her

"Mi HEDA, my life and air, my entire existence"

" I love so much Lexa kom Trikru, Heda of my heart"

Raven was standing behind me and was crying, she did that for me so i can be happy, she sacrifice her happiness for mine

"Mi Solvaz Raven run to Echo and fell in her arms they kiss and i smile bc Raven Reyes is happy and an amazing human being"

"You find her huh?"

All 4 burst to laughs, everyone is where suppose to be and all the aura has dramatically changed Arkadia now is a very happy place, until ofc Abby uninterrupted us....