Chapter 24

[ Lexa POV]

She is back,Gods she is back, i thought i'm going crazy without her, she is my everything and now i have her in my arms. i stare her eyes and i'm feeling i'm at the sky.

"My love, thank you for putting Echo here"

"Mi hodness"

"What is that?"

"It means my Love in my language"

"I liked it more in your language can i use it?"

"Ofc, my Love, Boika is the best, her skills are famous. I admired her before Titus send her away"

"All she wants is someone to trust her, never had the chance on that"

"Now she has friends who believe in her, Clarke before you she would be dead, you taught me, forgiveness, patience and most of all LOVE"

"I Love you so much Lexa Kom Trikru"

"I Love you Clarke Griffin, you are my life what is mine is yours"

" I missed you" she bites her lip and i freeze, i have butterflies everywhere and i feel warmth between my legs, i wanted her more than everything i wanted to feel her body.

"Clarke, don't do that"

"What? I'm not doing anything" she looks at me with such lust that i paralyse, she knew my weak spots and she enjoyed it. i couldn't move, thankfully Abby walked in that moment.

"What?" Abby looks Clarke who she was flustered and then me

"Nothing we were just talking of what happening"

"Ok, now go and have some rest Heda, come in the morning she will be here"

"Mi Hodness" i kiss her , look at her eyes and walked out, i needed some air to calm down.

___________

[Clarke POV]

I'm gonna kill her, that's it i'm gonna be murderer

"MOOOM"

"What? What?"

"Are you kidding me?" she looks at me and then the door, it takes her a minute but she figured it out

"Clarke Griffin, you almost had sex with Heda?"

"Moom, what the fuck?"

"Oh, no no missy, i'm forbid you to have sex with her"

"Mom, i'm an adult if i want to have sex i will have sex, Gods"

"You were out for almost 2 weeks, your head is still shore and you want to have sex?, No, no Clarke you can't, not until i clear you"

"You killing me woman you know that?"

"Better safe than sorry"

"Ok? If i don't have sex you won't either"

"Me? first i'm not and second i won't ask you Clarke i'm the mother your the kid"

"Oh, miss pls pls Killer " She froze hahaha she and Kane weren't quite quiet "What ? oh i heard you and Kane"

"What? When?, oh Gods what a shame"

"What a shame? For you? Imagine how i felt when i hear my mother screams to come"

"Claaarke,stop"

I love embarrassing my mom, her face priceless. I laid again and my eyes closed within minutes, before i surrender totally i said to my mom

"I Love you mom"

" I Love you too baby, now pls can you stay still so i can  examine you?"

I looked at my mom and saw all the tiredness and the marks the time has printed on her. I became a little nostalgic and remembered the space , before we were sed down here and had a smirk on my face staring at he.

"What?"

"Nothing, just remembered the ship before we arrived here"

"The ship huh?" i saw her a small smirk to her face 

"You are beautiful mom, even after all these you are beautiful"

"Aaaww, baby thank you, you are absolutely beautiful yourself too" i smilled and my mind went when me and O put a fire to the common hall 

"Ha,mom? Do you remember when me and Octavia put a fire on the corridor?"

"If i remember? Clarke you could have killed the kids in there. Gods"

"Oh, come on mom it wasn't so bad, we managed to put it off almost immediately"

"Clarke, Rik got burns to both of his arms, why did you do it?"

"Because mom, he should thought his actions better i was telling you then i will tell you again he should have been in jail and not free. But you people didn't listen"

"I did thats why i kept a eye on him and the next time he tried to do something i did what i had to do"

"You killed him? I'm sorry mom, i really am"

"For what? For saed a lot of kids life? No baby i'm for brought an asshole in such young age"

"Mom? I love you"