Chapter 18

[Lexa POV]                                            (WARNING * Clarke is down)

The first set of people i knew, they did it.

"Gago ?Where are we?" Abby said

"About 2 miles behind Polis"

"Is she here?"

"Clarke? Relax she will come"

"How am i going to do that Harper? I sent her down to save Echo, Gago? Are you sure she'll come here?"

"WanHeda? Is the only way from Cell Section, she will come"

"Clarke, she is ok"

The other set of people approaching quickly and unfortunately Clarke and the other heard them too late.

"Well, Well what we have here, the famous WanHeda herself"

"What are you doing here Metar?"

"Anything to survive..Gago"

"By killing us? Pathetic"

"No, it's not pathetic Skaigirl its necessary "

"Do you thing she'll never find out? Its her city"

"Oh, but she will, ofc she will...After i send her your worthless body in a bag, unless ofc she gives us the cure"

"The cure? What cure?"

"Her blood, ofc Nightbleedas" it took Clarke a minute to figure out

"They are immune, well except you have a scientist which i know you haven't her blood it will be useless"

"You try to be the new Mountain Man Metar?"

"No Gago, he was a lunatic"

"And what do yo think you are? Just like him"

I smiled proudly, every day she blossoms inside and out. Her training started to show, she started to build muscles which making me weak, taken my breath away, my stomach had butterflies. Even i was looking i didn't saw that coming Metar attacked Clarke and managed to hit her but that it infuriated me it was the hit on her head she got losing her balance. He is dead, Echo,Mar and Me jumped down landing in front of him, everyone froze.

" You see Metar, i thought you'll be running scared to save yourself but to stay and threaten my girl, that is your end"

"Good, you are here, come with me Heda imagine what we can do together"

"Gods, you are Lunatic hahaha, help you ? Metar? I'll kill you"

"You forget one thing Lexa, you are not Heda anymore and you will never be again"

" This is were you are wrong she startle us I Clarke kom Skaikru Flamekeepa of the sacred flame, blessing and giving you Lexa kom Trikru Heda of all Hedas the spirits of the previous Commanders. Here Here Lexa kom Trikru Heda of all Hedas" she collapsed, the blow of the head she did it was serious i could feel it. I was furious, turned to Metar and attacked him, somewhere between our fight Roan,Luna,O and Indra joined us.

" TU GONPLEI STE ODON"i said and i hit him in the neck. i run to Clarke to check her "Abby?"

"We must take her to Ark, as quick as possible"

"Lexa? They are looking for every single Nightblood"

"Jok, we don't know who to trust.We need to go now"

"Ali,told them about Nightbloods?"

"Gods, Jaha, Jaha must told them"

"Where is he, i haven't seen him since we arrived here"

"We must leave now, we will talk to Arkadia, we must regroup"

Monty and Jasper made a stretcher and put Clarke up. Roan with three guards riding took the front, Harper with four took the right side,Monty with other 4 took the left, Clarke's stretcher with Abby,Gago,Gugo was in the middle to be protected and I, Luna, ECho, Mar with 6 riders on the back.

After about an hour we were close to Arkadia, the road was clear without any incidents.

"Go and check the road" Roan said to the guard next to him, another guard took his place from the back. The guard returned ten minutes later

"The road is clear my King"

"Heda? We will be in Arkadia in a half an hour"

I knob to Roan and turn back to Clarke, she didn't wake up yet. My heart was ready to explode if she had something permanent i would burn the whole world down to the ground.