Chapter 38

[Raven POV]

In ten minutes everyone was in my room, quite "excited"

"Raven? what is going on?" Roan was the one he asked

"While i was looking our visitor and saw the way he reacted when he saw Lexa, i remembered something Ali said when she controlled me, "Mountain Man is nothing in front of the Master the only one has the power to end him and the Firereepa is Heda Of All Hedas" if i'm right no one of the Correctioners know that Lexa is alive"

"Did you say FireReepa? i knobbed yes Gods, Lexa we must evacuate Arkadia immediately. This fire will burn everything and everyone" the door opened and O walked in

"Cane and Jaha are alive"

"What?"

"Are you sure?"

"Molk just told me"

"Molk is the guy we brought here?" she knobbed yes

"All this time i have my people inside and they telling me everything. Yesterday Ak known as the Master had a conversation with Jaha and Cane, they evacuating, they set FireReepa on motion, my people are coming here to help us"

"He wants to burn the sinners and putrefy the mankind so he "The Pure" is the only one left alive. I'm going in"

"In? Are you insane ? He is ready to burn the world and you want to run right in?"

"WanHeda? you know me i'm Heda i'm no gonna allow it"

"I'm coming with you" Roan said, Luna just froze

"I'm coming too" it was my time to freeze, i was looking Echo angry and in pain

"Me too Heda" i watching Clarke she was frozen too, she couldn't speak she knew as i knew that Lexa must do it as Echo too. Lexa is the Heda. Clarke jolted out of my room, i had to go too i couldn't breath, i jolted out too.

____________________

[Lexa POV]

I saw Clarke leaving and i put all my effort not to follow her, i am Heda and its my duty to make sure those insane are stopped once and for all. Raven walked out too i saw Echo do the same with me, those too are meant to be.

"Luna? stay i want to talk to you"

"When we leave?" Echo asked

"In 4 hours we will be ready, we need a day to arrive and it's not gonna be a walk in the park as Costia says i knobbed yes Yes Heda, i'll prepare the men"

"I'll prepare ours Heda" Octavia said

"Good, O send me Indra i want to talk to her, i'll meet her in the Hall" she knobbed and both Roan and O walked out.

I knew she isn't ready but i knew her she wouldn't stayed behind. I felt Clarke she is angry and in pain.

"You are going to ask me to stay here aren't you?"

"I am" the door opens again and Clarke walked in she was crying

"My place is next to you Heda, you know that"

"I know sister, but if you come Costia will follow too you know her"

"Ha, she is like you"

"I can feel your pain Luna, both of you" looked Clarke she stared me with red eyes " You know that i Love you both of you more than my life, that's why Aik must die"

"Be safe Mi Heda, i'll watch our people"

"You'll LEAD our people, WanHeda. Luna? if comes to the point to Leave, leave, our peoples safety first"

"Leave? What ?"

"Yes, promise me both of you if the things go crazy and you are in grave danger you'll leave Arkadia"

"How about you? How you'll know?"

"I will find you don't worry, i promise" the door forced open and Costia run in, her strength is amazing she is only 13 but her strength and quality is impeccable.

"Is it true?"

"It is"

"And here? Who is gonna lead?"

"Clarke will lead you. But she will not be alone she will have your mom,Abby, Raven. But i also i thought i could trust you too? TO keep an eye?" she froze she was only 13 after all.

"You can Heda" i smilled

"Good, now as i was saying Clarke is the Leader what ever she decides ok?" they agreed "Stay Safe"

"May We Meet Again, Heda" she bowed but i caught her and hugged her tight, she left crying.

Luna, knobbed and walked out so she can prepare as well she must make sure that Arkadia is safe, and Clarke will survive.

"Mi Hodness?"

"I'll be in our room do what you have to do and come to me before you go?"

"I'll be right there Mi Heda" i bowed to her and walked out of the room to find Indra so i can arrange everything.

I met Indra in the great Hall.

"Indra?"

"Heda? Is true what Octavia said?"

" Yes,Indra the time we be waiting has arrived we must make sure Ak is stopped no matter what"

"Yes,Heda, i'll get ready"

"Indra? she turned I want you as close to Arkadia as possible"

"Heda?"

"As we going to Correctioners we are going to set camps so we can surround them i want you to be the first one"

"You telling me that you bench me little one?"

"EN PLENY, Indra you are the one i trust to make sure Clarke and our people are safe"

"Yes,Heda"

She was reluctant to her answer but i knew she will do as i told her, i admired and loved Indra as my mother she was the one she was there to advise me i wouldn't let her risk her life any more.