Chapter 44

Arkadia...

[Costia POV]

"Hey?"

"Hey"

"How you holding up?"

"I don't know Costia, i did this, i caused her all this pain"

"Hey? Don't you ever said that again, you did a mistake childish mistake, Quin we are 14, well i'm 14 you are almost 17 but is not the point. We all make mistakes"

"I almost lost her Costia? Because of me another girl lost her father" Lea was watching us close, i saw her from the moment we exit Ark. That will be interesting i think Quin's life will have some more to wait for.

"That belong to the past" here we go

"Who are you?"

"The girl you mentioned before"

"Lea? Wait? How you knew who and were i was?"

"You look like your mom, i was going to see her and i saw you both coming here so i followed you"

"Welcome Lea, i'm..."

"I know exactly who you are Costia kom Trikru kom Azgeda, niece of Heda of all Hedas"

"I see, well Lea kom Trikru, you can challenge me if you want. Luna kom Trikru and Clarke Griffin Wanheda are inside what do you say?"

"Are you sure?"

"Are you?"

"The puppet?"

"My sister"

"That's ok Costia, it's the first time of my life i'm so proud of"

"After you future Heda"

All three of us headed back to Ark. My team was around if we wanted Lea would be dead or captured but i know this one matters a lot to my sis so a fair chance is necessary.

We found them still in the control room all of them.

"Quin? Are you ok? sees Lea she actually was happy Lea? You made it"

"Did you have any doubts i would?" they hugged suppose to hug a mom Quin now understood that her mom moved on and that she doesn't know who that woman was.

"I see, Costia? Everything ok?"

"Not yet, but when i finish with her they will be pointed at me Clarke turned to see. Flor was kinda of socked but i finally got what they wanted are you Wanheda?"

"I am Luna and Raven took a step but Clarke stopped them"

"And you? Luna kom Trikru you are her mother?"

"Lea?"

"What? Why all the treatment? Bc she is Hedas niece?"

"I see, you want to challenge Costia, won't you?"

"Challenge accepted, Costia?"

"Costia kom Trikru, Lea kom Trikru tu solo gonplei kom Death" i had no emotions like Lexa, i', not afraid to die but first i had to tell to my mom what their plan was.

"Wanheda?" i bowed and i walked out my mom followed me to advise and prepare me.

———————————-

[Clarke POV]

I watched them leave, i was worried but i knew Costia will bury her and after all she will prove that she is not only Lexa's niece as they say she Costia kom Trikru.

"How old are you Lea?"

"16"

"Such a waste, i hope and wish Costia not choose to end you but as you said she is Hedas niece and she is ruthless too believe me" Raven turned and gave me a look and walked out.

"Is not too late to stop, Lea you have to move on"

"Flor? I'll destroy her, what she had done becides be Heda's niece?"

"You wanted Heda, but you are so lucky she is away Lea, Costia is the best right after Lexa"

"So young but yet so angry, i hope she spare you Lea"

"When i Finnish with her you are next" Turns and walks out, Flor follows her, i hope Costia spare her.

"Mom, alert team 2 and 4 to deploy at 2km from Ark back and sides, they are diversion they are going to attack and arrest Flor quietly" mom left to do what i said.

"Hey Clarke a team approaching from front centre and another from the back"

"Take 10 guards and deploy in front, i think is Indra as from the back i already wait"

"Wanheda?"

"Quin? i need your team to help from the woods"

"Costias... what kind?"

"Lea and Flor wanted us destructed so they attack us, i already sent a team but i need yours too"

"Indra coming back from the front, our other team waiting but i want to take out the archers"

"Don't worry i'll handle it. Wanheda?" she bows and walks out, those kids are incredible better from us a lot better

"The moment Indra arrives bring her to the arena"

"Yes, Wanheda" turned to the control and arranged the last things, i walked out and headed to the great office to put my mind in order.

———————————————————-

[Costia POV]

I walked into my room and my mom got in behind me, i stopped and took a breath, that was it, what i've been training for, i took another breath and felt my mothers hands hugging me, i relaxed.

"Mom?"

"My beautiful baby, i stare her right in her eyes i know you are ready for anything but also you are my baby and always will be"

"And you always will be my mother NO MATTER WHAT..Mom? the fight"

" I know baby girl, i know but i'm so proud of you for knowing the true reason and plan, you are Lexa's niece"

"Use Quin to help too huh?"

"Don't worry Clarke will handle it, now you. Don't rush, play along use your training to get to know her give her little air, let her take two or three huh? Study her"

"I'll mom. Thank you"

———————————————————

They hug, Luna helps Costia to prepare, she is worried but she is more proud Lexa will have been so proud she will learn about that for sure.

Clarke and everyone headed to the Arena, Luna and Costia were at the right gate and Lea at the left gate, the guards already arrested Flor as Clarke asked. The fight behind Ark had started but ended almost immediately the Alliance whipped them out and Quin took care of the archers in no time.

Clarke addressed the reason why they are there and all the people they were there hoorayed. Some they were worried, Luna, Clarke, Quin who had returned scratched and bruised from the fight. They watching closely.