Chapter 33

[Lexa POV]                                                     ( WARNING : SMUT !!! )

Me and Clarke finally came back to our room, all this time the only thing we did was work, train, eat and sleep. We hadn't have the opportunity to be alone always around people make plans and seeing different kind of solutions. I missed her, i missed her so so much.

"I'm exhausted"

"I know mi hodnes" i hugged her and she hide her face in my neck crack, electricity everywhere. She starts to kiss my neck, i can't, i tilt my head back to ease her, went to my ear lobe and before she bite it whispers " I missed you" i wanted her, pulls back and our eyes meet, every time i see her eyes i'm lost in them.

"I Love you"

"Lexa? I love you more than anything"

We meet again in the middle and start to kiss, slow passionate at first, her lips, her lips are like cottons, i touched them with my tongue and she gave me access to her mouth, i started to shake as Clarke did, we were lost, the kiss became faster erratic, i pulled her up and she crossed her legs in my waist. She left a little moan and my body is paralysed, the warmth between my legs grew, i want her.

I walk and put her on the bed, without pulling out of our kiss i reap my cloak and take off my vest, Clarke do the same we both are with our bra as Clarke calls them, her body on mine is my end. I pull off and stare her and catch my breath

"Are you ok?"

She pulled me back "I want you" the lust in her voice made my sex throbbing

I start to kiss and lick her neck, Clarke tilts back, i start trailing to her chest her boobs are amazing i kiss them and suddenly take and start to nip her nipple she leaves a moan she loves that, i take my time to worship her entire body she deserves it and i missed it so much, i missed her.

I return to her lips and Clarke "complains" as she glue me to her body, her hips thrusting i know what she wants i want it too but

"Lexa baby please" whispers

I obey and start to going down, i nip the other nipple and lick her stomach slowly until i reach her sex. Clarke wraps her hands on the sheets our eyes lock. I kiss round her sex she shakes, i lick the cheeks without break our lock eyes "Lexa?" whimpers. I put my tongue on her clit which is swollen and start slowly lick and nip. I'm going up and down and i sly inside her. Clarke arches back. Her right hand grasps it in my hair and the other in the sheets, i up the tempo and hold her hips she trembles. I up the tempo again and my tongue is circling everywhere in her, she puts her other hand too in my hair and pulls me even more.

I fell her juices and with her come leaves a quiet "Lexa Jok" i clean her and with a smile i went and rest on her arms.

"Oh baby" with shaky voice

"Ssshh my love please relax"

"Lexa? she cups my face with her hands and stare me you are my everything, i love you, i love you so much" she tights me in her and starts to kiss me. She turns me so she is on top of me, i surrender to her.

She kiss and nip my neck, i tilt back to give her access, her hand travels to my thigh and to my sex, my underwear is already wet she teases me, she know i love it and she is doing it ruthlessly. She sly to my breasts and nips them like she only knows i'm shaking, i bite my lip and arch back little by little, my hands are on the sheets, she smirks and licks my abs, i love how she licks them, i smile and raise my head to meet her eyes, takes off my underwear and hovering on top of my sex, her breath giving me shots through my entire body.

Gods, she is killing me, she opens it and slid her tongue inside me, i arch back and leave a moan quite loud i think but i didn't care she was mine and i was hers. I raise my head back and when i saw the lust she has in her eyes Gods i wanted to explode, she was teasing me but the right time ups her tempo holds me and made me come so hard that i started crying.

I was crying and shaking, Clarke was worried came up to me and hugged me.

"My Love? What happened? i did something wrong?"

"Wrong? Oh Clarke, haha i love you"

"I love you too"

"I missed you so much,, with all these that's going on"

"I miss you too, i'm sorry "

"For what my love?"

"For not doing ...this sooner"

"Haha Clarke, you can't plan this"  she is so beautiful and so cute. She smiles and hides in the sheets. She meet my eyes again and she says

"So... crying huh?"

"Oh Gods, Clarkeeee?" she was laughing and i was flustered and buried in her neck

"Ha ha my Love" she cups my face kiss me and as we are hugging the sleep came so easy.

The only thing i know it's that i belong to Clarke.