Chapter 17

[Lexa POV]

The days that passed i couldn't see Clarke as much i wanted when i was returning she was in bed sleeping, she, Gago,Gugo,Luna and even Costia disappearing hours and hours, i don't want to say anything bc i know Clarke, what ever she is doing when she wants to tell me she will.  Finally Today i found the chance to meditate after a long time and i really needed it.

I went to the place that means a lots missed it.

"You did it Heda"

"Becca, how i can thank you for your gift?"

" That happened thanks to you Lexa and Love "

" How are you Commander?"

"I'm not worthy Lexa so pls call me Becca"

"For me you are,Heda as well, i don't care what happen to the past Commander. all i care and thank you is that you gave me the greatest gift of all"

" I only gave you a small window you and your Love made it happen"

I smiled at her and sat on a rock, she was happy and in peace i can see that

"What kind of Danger we are Commander?"

" The absolute worst.100 times worst than the distraction of Old Earth. The Mountain Man created a deadly weapon a virus that destroys Everything. Even the Mount Weather is destroyed and the virus was locked, now managed to escape and is on the surface. Lexa? Luna and You are the most valuable answers to that, U are in grave danger, enemies gonna come soon protect yourself,Luna and the rest of Nightbloods"

"We are the cure? Gods, we are immune?"

"Imunne?" She raise her eyebrow

"Yes, Did i said it wrong? I heard Clarke say it before all this happens"

" No, Heda you said it correctly, yes you Luna, Echo and all the Nightbleedas. Lexa? Watch your back and don't trust every "ally" that gonna betray you. May We Meet Again Heda"

I opened my eyes and returned to my room, i took a breath so i can wrap my head of what Becca just told me. I stood and walked out

"Heda?"

"Mills, pls tell Roan,Indra,Octavia and Luna to come as soon as possible" he bowed and to find them, i walked back to my room and walked to my balcony, i watched the horizon and taking every little piece i could. Moments later the door knocked and the people i asked are here.

"Heda? You wanted to see us ?"  Octavia said

"We need a plan and we need it know, what is coming is even worse that i was telling you before"

"Lexa?What did you learn?"

"Enemies are coming for me , Luna and every Nightblood"

"You are the solution, ofc" Indra said

"Roan? i know you have people everywhere can you... BOOM, BOOM, they are here..." I grabbed my swords and knifes and run out, everyone else following me " CLARKE?"

"I'm sure she is ok Lexa" Octavia said, i looked at her eyes

"Indra?Go to our camp and lead them to Ark, Roan you too, O, Luna take Costia and run to Ark. I got it here, meet you there GO" everyone did what exactly i said. I was running to check every room and floor and gather the people and ofc find Clarke, my heart was beating so fast.

While i was running i saw Abby,Gago,Gugo and Clarke fight with 10 soldiers.Right next to them Harper,Monty,Jasper also fighting.

"Aaaaarrrggghhh"

"Lexa?" Abby turned

"Abby? Take them and follow Gago. Gago? Go"

"Lexa?"

"Clarke? Go" And jumped to help the others, another Boom heard and the entire place shook

"Lexa? what is going on?"

"Pls, my love follow Gago i'll meet you in the back road" another Boom "Jok,run" i was ready to run but Clarke stopped me "Clarke?"

"Echo and the others are down to cells, we must take them "

"Are you sure?" I rolled my eyes and run down,Gago and the others finally did what i said

"Lexa? What did you do?"

"Heda?"

"No time, move"

They did it without any buts, somehow we got out and continued to run where Gago went.

"Lexa? Stop"

"Echo, there no time"

"Heda? To catch our breath"

"Fine"

"What is going on, Lexa why did you save us ?"

"I didn't Clarke did"

"You really Love her huh?"

"I do, we must going on"

Suddenly we heard moves from different people.The three of us jumped on the trees.I knew the first ones but the others were our enemy.