Chapter 51

Prison Shelter....

[Quin POV]

"Come on guys they are here start the secure process and help me open the door"

Monty and Harper run to help and in ten minutes everyone was in the Prison Shelter, Quin's team helped everyone get settled in their new rooms. Lea and Flor were next to each other guarded. Quin, Costia, Raven Clarke, Luna Abby were the ones stayed in the hall.

"Quin? how are you my friend?"

"Costia, everything and everyone safe and you ?"

"Strong like a bull" they hugged

"Wanheda?"

"I want to talk to you, mom? guys get some rest?"

"Yes, rest ,see you later girls"

Abby and Luna headed to their room to collect themselves, Costia, Clarke, Raven followed Quin the control room to talk.

"Any news?"

"They are ok, they did it. Lexa did it"

"What?"

"What? When? Are they ok?"

"They are, Lexa found Octavia and they talking their strategy to come back" two heads instantly turned to our way, they are mesmerised and froze in their chairs. Clarke looking one Raven and then the teens she started to laugh. Raven was looking the teens too.

"Clarke? Costia? Raven? this is the double trouble i was talking about. Lo and Sky"

"Hey Lo, hey Sky? Nice to meet you, trying not to laugh"

"Oh Gods, WanHeda its an honour to meet you"

"I don't now what to say"

"You don't have to say anything, sorry for the intrusion"

"Intrusion? mrs Griffin its our pleasure"

"Cool, can anyone of you show me your server, so i can do some modifications?" Lo and Sky started to shake, Raven moved closer to make sure they are ok

"Oh, Gods, Lo? Sky? yes she is mrs. Mechanic can you pls collect yourselves?"

"Hahaha it's the first time i see them, speechless, they didn't lie" they are hopeless, hey guys guys Lo and Sky returned please help Raven?" both turned instantly and they hit to each other

"Hahaha, what the hell?"

"You-you-you can use my spot if you want"

"Thank you Sky, i'm Raven by the way"

"Come on Raven have some mercy you gonna burn her"

"Ni-iice to meet you"

"Well, Sky, Lo? can you help me improve our security and upgrade?"

"Consider it done"

"Nice"

Raven, Lo, and Sky started to look the system from top to bottom, improve it and take it up a notch. Raven was very impressed with the teens their knowledge they may remind her of herself

Clarke and Costia waiting patiently for Raven to be ready so we can plan their moves too.

"Are everything ok Clarke?"

"Even i heard Lexa is ok, Sky the moment she heard Lexa was still alive fell of her chair oh Gods Sky? are you ok?"

"WanHeda? Heda is alive?"