Chapter 29

[Lexa POV]

Raven was furious and as i walked in and looked i understood

"ENPLENY" everyone just stopped " What is going on? Boika what are you doing?"

"She was ordered and getting up Commander"

"Indra? I already have arranged her protection besides Echo the moment Abby clear her is Ms.Mechanic guard"

"Heda? with all do respect she is my protection"

"Lexa? I'll protect Raven, its better to be all in the same place"

"Agreed, Boika when Abby clears you i want to talk to you"

"Yes,Heda" bowed and returned to her bed, Raven took her arm to put back the Iv

"Mills?" he went to Octavia's side

"Heda? I want to talk to you"

"Me too, wait for me in the entrance" she bowed and left "WanHeda? if you may ?" i pointed the bed " you are not cleared yet, Abby?"

"I got this, come on Wanheda"

"I'll take Costia away from this girl"

"She must learn to control herself"

"Luna she is 13, i'll have a talk don't worry. Heda?" he bowed and left

"Mr.Mechanic?"  pointed the door, Raven looked at Echo and when she took the ok walked out, clearly angry but she did it anyway

"Lexa? tell Indra the moment she wakes up i'll tell her"

"I will Abby" turned to Clarke " WanHeda?" i bowed to her and left.

---------------------------------

[ Clarke POV]

I smiled to Lexa when she left. moments later i turned to my mom and she was shocked.

"Mom? Are you ok?"

"Heda doesn't bow to everyone"

"Oh, yes i know, imagine how was when she did it the first time"

"She adores you in order to overwrite the rules"

"I know"

"You mean the world to her Clarke"

"And not only, pff i know first hand" she turned to the door

"If you mean what you are saying but mostly if you feel it go for it, but Echo don't play with her, especially her. When she fells she fells hard"

"I'll give my life for her Clarke" she meant it

"She finally is lucky, she is being through so much, she deserves happiness pls don't hurt her" she won't you can see it. I laid to my bed, the sleep came in minutes i maybe was up but i wasn't 100% yet.

The next morning i was feeling way better, if i hadn't got out two days before maybe today would be my day to finally leave the infirmary but my stubbornness held me back.

"Good morning, my Love"

"Good morning mom how are they doing?"

"Octavia is stable but i think we have time she is bad but lucky... As for Echo in two days she will be out"

"What? Are you kidding me?"

"On, no i'm very serious, you disobeyed my orders and went out"

"Oh, come on mom"

"Oh mom, nothing"

I crossed my hands and i frowned, the door opened and Lexa walked in bringing me breakfast.

"My Love ? Good morning, what happened?"

"Echo will be out tomorrow and i, well i don't know"

"Ha ha ha, hm be patient my love"

"Lexaaaa?" i punched her in the shoulder

"I'm sorry my Love, come on Abby what do you say?"

"Mmm...anyway, i should keep you more but she is 90% BUT you won't have activities for another 2 days ok?" I jolted up and hugged my mom tight.

"Thank you mom thank you thank you" Lexa was laughing, her laugh Gods what a melody

"Are you ready my Love to return to our room?"

"I can't wait" I hugged her and kissed her in front of my mom who i forgot

"Hm hm...Mom on the house"

Lexa hugged me from my waist and we walked out laughing. Freedom finally. And finally i'll sleep in my bed yoohoo with Lexa next to me that means the world to sleep and wake next to her.