Chapter 31

[Clarke POV]

"I told Lexa Clarke i gave her the ok"

"Octavia please he is your brother"

"He is a disgrace, he attacked me from behind, he tried to killed me, he threw me off the cliff" i couldn't argue with her, she is right Bellamy was a traitor but also my friend who has feelings for me but i was very clear from moment one.

We watched Luna and Lexa fighting they were amazing no one can defeat them, Luna with a quick manoeuvre brought Por on his knees

"Tu Gonplei Ste Odon" she put her sword on his neck, blood poured everywhere and Por's lifeless body hit the ground hard. We turned to Lexa Bellamy was on his knees as well, she messed him up pretty bad. I was holding my breath because i didn't want Lexa to become a murderer he didn't worth it and i knew Octavia would regret it.

"Tu Gonplei Ste Odon" raised her sword and brought it down quickly but stopped it inches from his neck, i fell for her even more, if this is possible "You are not worthy to die off of my hands Bellamy. Wanheda? tell your guards to put him in prison"

"I'll do it" Roan said

"Thank you King" Roan and 4 of his men lead Bellamy in a cell. I was so proud and so mesmerised by Lexa i couldn't stop looking at her.

"Heda? Why let him live?"

"He is not worthy to die O, he deserves to suffer"

"I can do that Heda" oh hell no

"NO" i jumped in

"WanHeda?"

"Mills? We don't know who we are up against and Bellamy is the one who knows"

"No he is not" Costia said "Cai grew up there she can tell us what we want"

"Yes, Costia she can but i'm not gonna allow this alliance to return back to "Jus Drein, Jus Daun" cause of a pathetic person"

"I still can't believe how dared to do that to you O"

"Why Raven? He slaughtered our help, he injured Indra just to deliver his message, he killed Lincoln i noticed Mills lowering his head and a small smile formed in my face he allowed Pike to arrest our friends and now attacked me, me? and he didn't even had the balls to challenge me like a warrior. She was so tensed and in pain that her stitches opened and blood flow again of her head covering everything.

"O, please easy when you calm down you will realise the if Lexa would have killed him you will suffered with remorse"

"Ok, people everybody out"

"Heda? I'll stay" Mills said

"NO, i don't need anyone" O said

"As you want Skaireepa. Heda? Wanheda?" Mills bowed lowered his head and left, O was harsh to him but i think she will talk with him soon, Octavia deserve a man like Mills he is amazing and they are so cute together.

"Welcome back Skaireepa, mi hodnes" she pointed the door, i run to O kissed her and followed Lexa outside. She really needs some time to realise what she is been through so she can find her balance again.

__________________________

[Octavia POV]

I feeling my blood to my veins, i wanted to scream and beat him to death for what he did to me. i followed him here so i keep him safe and he paid me like this?

"O? pls try to calm down think your heart, you need to come back even better"

"Abby? My own brother, my little fucking brother tried to kill me, bc Clarke doesn't want him. Bc she is in Love with a woman"

"Oh, Gods Clarke never saw your brother like that, she Love him like a brother. O? Please don't tell that to Lexa"

"I'm so sick of his behaviour.He is dead to me he doesn't exist"

"Don't say that, he'll come around"

"Abby? he is finished. He never gonna accept Lexa and the next time Lexa won't be as patient as she was before she is gonna reap his head off"

"Do me a favor and relax so i can re apply the stitches yeah?"

"I will try"

I Closed my eyes in order to calm down, my heart beating like a train was ready to explode from anger. I couldn't wrap my mind around how my own brother wanted me dead.