Chapter 57

The night passed too quickly, everyone was on their positions to end this. Lexa and Octavia were on woods entrance waiting to see Emerson and his men to surround Clarke's shelters.

"Heda?"

"Don't worry your mind with Bellamy, if the time comes i will kill myself"

"No, Heda"

"SkyReepa, i will be able to handle you hating me, but Clarke will be devastated if you hate her"

"I'll never"

"You would Octavia" we stared each other, if i could avoid killing Bellamy i would even he tried to kill her Octavia still loved him.

Right on time Emerson and his team got down and were waiting the trap door to open as it did, Clarke opened the door and picked her head to see around...

"Well well, Clarke Griffin we meet again"

"Emerson surprised not you have 9 lives don't you?"

"What can i say. You didn't expecting me Clarke?"

"The truth? No, i was sure that you were rotting somewhere"

"Oh, same old Clarke"

"Oh, i wouldn't be so sure Emerson"

"Now, come out and let's see who else is here everyone one by one stepped out of the shelter about 100 people came out in a line well well what we have here? the mother, the boyfriend, dad, and enemies? Seriously Clarke?"

"You just like worms aren't you?"

"Ts,ts Abby? he slap her so hard you could hear it from the other side the talker still here? Why don't you SHUT THE F UP? Cane jumped Emerson and managed to kick him before two guards grab him punch and kick him and pulled him over Anyone else to be a hero? Huh? looks at T.Z how about you?"

"Me? a hero? no man but i have something in mind turns and stare at Raven, Clarke was on edge Lexa was impatient Echo was ready.

"Oh, woo hoo what did you do to him honey?"

"The same thing i'll do to you...honey" she head butted him and broke his nose.

Two guards started to beat Raven, one of them kicked her in her knee and screamed from pain and fell down hard. Everyone was ready but they had to control themselves.

"Release him, now boy is your chance" T.Z jumped and start beat Raven more, that was it Lexa gave the signal and Echo blew them up, Emerson looked the way their camp was, Lexa, Octavia, Roan and everyone jumped out and surrounded them. Emerson froze.

"Scared Emerson? haha"

"Shut Up, wh-wh-who is there?"

Lexa, walking to his way leading the teams in she was breathtaking, Clarke lost her breath looking her way.

---------------

[Lexa POV]

Enough is enough, it was time to end it, i signalled Echo and blew them up, i jumped out and everyone did what they had to do and now we were in charge. I walked calmly to Emerson.

"YOU? How? take her" a guard made the mistake to try to hit me, i floored him like Raven said. I looked at Emerson and then i raised my head staring him and refrain to everyone. Heda's voice on

" Will i have to say that again? If you surrender now you will be spared if not you die and if touch me again i will reap your heads off"

"What are you doing?"

I walked to Clarke to make sure she is ok i kissed her, finally i can touch her

"Are you ok my love?" she hugs me and kneels to Raven

"Mom?" i release Abby, Cane and the rest except the prisoners who almost all of them sat in the rock nearby

"I'm here Clarke, don't worry" Clarke turned and looked at me her eyes were teary and full of fire, i knotted and threw her one of my swords, she smirked and jumped up

"I told you Emerson, you have no idea who am i"

"You are dead" he shoots at her but she avoids it perfectly she jumps and she starts to fight like a Lion, i was smirking looking at her, i turned my attention to the others. Octavia made sure its fair fight for everyone.

I jump in myself my teams smoke them i was fighting with two guards, Clarke was fighting Emerson, Octavia with Mills were fighting 4 guards, Costia with Quin were smoking guards one after the other Luna and Roan kept an eye on her but they were fighting as well.

With the corner of my eye i saw Abby and Cane treat Raven who came back and was breathing normally again. T.Z slipped and moving to Abby and Raven, Echo jumped out of nowhere and caught his attack, her face was furious.

"This is for my sister you bitch"

"Over my dead body ...Bitch" T.Z was surprised he didn't see it coming, Raven opened her eyes, i was close to them so i can jump in to help Echo

---------------

[Echo POV]

I jumped infront of Raven, he had the nerve to try to kill her while she was down? He hurt her? He is gonna die. I felt a touch in my arm, i had chills and electricity through my spine.

"Boika?"

"Ssshhh....Mrs Mechanic, it's ok. How is she?"

"The most damage is in her knee, some bruises and 2 fractured ribs" i caress her gently she is gorgeous and she is mine

"Boika? Don't he is not worth it"

"He hurt you, no one hurts you, i won't allow it"

"Echo? i stare her for me? he doesn't deserves such an honour, besides his sister is so disappointed " i hear footsteps behind me and turn to face him, he is coming closely

"What did you said?"

"She is alive you asshole, ofc we didn't kill her, we are not like you to kill kids. Even though she tried to kill both of us"

"What? Where is she?"

"Safe, but she doesn't want to see you"

"Where?"

"Safe, now if you want to even see her drop it and lay down, your chances are over, i won't stop her any more" was locked on him the smallest move he was dead, but he dropped it and laid down, Abby locked him again and put him with the others.

"Mi Solvaz" i laid next to her and started to kiss her and caress her

"I'm ok my love, now i'm ok pls help me sit aaarrrgh, thank you"

"I would kill him"

"I know, Echo? you are smarter than that, i can take care of myself when i'm not coughed haha i started to peck her everywhere and she was giggling. I stopped and just staring her you are beautiful and you are mine, and i belong to you"

"I belong to you too Raven. I Love you"

"I Love you too Echo kom Trikru.... Oh, no no Echo they are off" I turned and saw Bellamy and Ok try to sneak again on Lexa

"LEXAAAAA...."