Chapter 58

[Clarke POV]

I was watching Lexa fighting guard after guard, her muscles were out there because she threw her cloak like she did when she was fighting Roan, she looked stronger than before, Raven was kissing with Echo i was so happy even in the middle of fighting.

Emerson was dead on the ground and i fighting guards as well, suddenly i was catching my breath but i saw Bellamy and Ok try to sneak on Lexa again Echo yelled to Lexa i was already running and jumping in front of her even she knew and got ready

"AGAIN, you attack like a Coward?"

"WanHeda?"

"Heda?"

"Why don't you just die?"

He attacks me and we start fight, i allure him a little far to give Lexa the space she needs if Bellamy attacks again, thing he did a moment later, i saw Octavia running to Lexas way. I dodge Ok's attack and with Lexa's move found myself behind him, i slice his neck and left his lifeless body fell on the ground, i walked next to Octavia to see Lexa fight Bellamy and make sure its fair.

'What will you do Bellamy? Surrender or Die?"

"Die? Hahaha you still don't get it? They not gonna let you do it, neither Clarke. Octavia will hate you for ever, at the end Clarke will be mine" i saw Octavia gives a sign to Lexa

"You had so much chances to become one of us Bellamy, but your stuck mind won't let you think straight and logically. Clarke saved you because she didn't want my time lost to an unworthy person but most of all bc she loves Octavia so much and couldn't stand to lose her. But what did you do? You betrayed your own sister, you didn't respect her sacrifice and the most outraging? you tried to kill her, who? your sister? The person who knows the reason you sent here she follows and tries to save you?"

"What sacrifice? What are you talking about?"

"The truth about our arrival down here. We were experiments Bellamy, we would be used as vessels, they will be harvesting us so they can go out again"

"LIES"

"They are not lying my mom came next to me that was the reason we sent you here but you did what we must have done from the start. To save the mankind"

"Why?"

"We thought we knew everything and this was a fair price"

"Fair price? that what we were for you? a price?"

"No, that's why we came after you, but we were late"

"You know?" referring to me

"Why you think they are in jail?"

"That's why you are not with me, i remind you of them"

"No, i'm not with you because i don't love you, i love her, i've always loved her...It was always Lexa, i was born to be with Lexa, in that life and in the next"

"This is your end he tried to attack Lexa once more, i had enough with a move i hit him and make him hit the ground.

"Tu Gonplei Ste Odon i turn to Lexa Heda? she came right next to me and put her arm to my shoulder Octavia?"

"Heda?"

"Heda?"

"The two Hedas are the only ones who can save us"

"It's true? The prophesy it's true?"

"It is, we meant to be together, i fell for Lexa from the second i laid my eyes on her. We didn't accept it, we denied it, i tried to kill her myself but i couldn't, it's impossible. I tried to give the benefit of a doubt but Bellamy you did terrible and unforgivable things"

"You don't listen Bellamy, you always did your own. If something doesn't end your way you destroy it. That's no life is Death" Octavia signs and 3 arrows landed on him, his lifeless body fell down his eyes closed. "Tu Gonplei Ste Odon, I told you little brother this would cost your life, you never listened. May We Meet Again, Bellamy Blake of the Sky people" Mills held her and moved away

Abby and Cane paid their respects and followed the other prisoners

"May We Meet Again"

Raven came next to me with Echo's help, so as Luna and Roan next to Lexa

"May We Meet Again"

"May you find the path of Light and Peace" Raven smiled and hide in Echo's arms

"May We Meet Again"

"May You Find What you Want Bellamy Blake of Sky people"

I just stood there i couldn't believe it he chose that outcome, what the hell? i was hurt and i wasn't at the same time. i felt Lexa took a step forward

"May Find The Peace You Are Looking For Bellamy" she cuts a piece of her cloak and left it on him, so as Luna, Roan and Echo, it's an honour for Grounders to have piece of clothes for the one he is leaving.

"Heda?"

"Roan lead them back to Ark please, we are coming in awhile"

--------------------------------

[Lexa POV]

Roan, Luna and the other left and the only ones who stayed were me, Clarke, Raven and Echo. Clarke was out of this world i could tell, she takes two steps and kneel next to him and broke down.

" You fucking asshole,i had you like my brother and you ruined everything, you idiot you preferred to kill me instead of be happy for me and stay in my life, like my brother, like a family. You ruined my life, you piece of shit"

She was bawling and started to hit him, Echo helped Raven to kneel next to Clarke and hug her she needed her friend not me, i was the one who caused all of this, i wish someday she can forgive me. Echo holding my shoulder hard, i needed her too, i allowed myself to break down, Echo held me.

"He's an idiot"

"Sh,sh, sh i know bby i know"

"He ruined my life"

"He couldn't Heda i froze and Clarke too Raven was an amazing woman you didn't allow him to do it. You became stronger, you allowed your heart to Love and became the Leader. No one of us had the courage to do what you did right in front line. You made it, You lead us to our survival, you and Heda saved us. Don't you ever doubt yourself again Clarke, you hear me?"

Clarke fell on Ravens arm, i could feel her pain and i was sure she could feel mine because she was hurting, i couldn't stand the idea that i made her hurt. My life was in pain.

Clarke whipped her tears, raised her head looked at Raven and then me. She saw my eyes she stared me and jolted to me.

"My love, i'm so so sorry"

"Sorry? For what mi hodness?"

"For hurting you"

"ME? no my love, i hate seeing you in pain and hurt"

"I hate seeing you in pain and hurt too, Lexa?"

"Mi Heda, You are the most brave leader i know, i know you are fair and believe that everyone has some good in them and give chances. He didn't succeed, no not a bit don't doubt what an incredible woman you are"

"I love you Commander"

"I love you Ambassador"

I hugged her so tight and kissed her like we never did before. Suddenly i hear sniffles and both turn to see Raven crying. Oh Raven.