Chapter 13

[ Lexa's POV]

I was waiting out of the door and trying to control myself not to enter before my time. Indra was next to me i knew Indra had her doubts about Clarke but all this time she had a thin smile in her face she was surprised with Clark's strength. My people liked Clarke from the beginning and now she proved herself they respected and that was a big relief for me bc i've already beat one for talking ill about Clarke.

Echo's screams brought me back to reality, that was the last drop, i almost kicked down the door, i saw her i saw the love of my life right across me but i made my self not to run to her and closed her in my arms all my powers.

Clark wasn't the only she gasped in my appearance all the Skai people did and ofc all my enemies. Echo just stuck in the wall but yet again she provoked me this time she was her last either dead or captured this was her last.

When all ended and Clarke tried to talk to me i just raised my hand and stopped her, my heart was beating so fast and was ready to explode, she became more strong she looked absolutely amazing. God how am i win her back ? AT the moment i must unite all the Clans bc what is coming isn't for weak ones. All the leaders came around me.

" Leaders, what is coming is the impossible, we must unite and be prepared fo it "

" Heda ? You could have killed us today but yet you want to save us" Metar said "If your proposition still stands the RockLine Nation wants to participate again. We have also good healers and soldiers we could share our knowledge and also learn"

" Skaikru always will be an ally and we gonna share our knowledge as well as healers and mechanics " she took my breath away the moment she spoke, i'm so weak for her and all i want is to kiss her and feel her.

"I trust you WanHeda but i don't trust the rest of your people"

"They don't trust us as we don't trust them Metar, we must learn and earn each other trust"  in reality i didn't trust the half of them in there but for now i'll keep playing until they leave. I know exactly what will happen next but i already had the answer.

"Heda is a little weird all this don't you think?" he was a true King and a true friend Rohan overdue my expectations, he just closed the meeting.

"Rohan, now it's not the time, this meeting is over, Leaders ? Will you join me in two days for the Ambassador Choosing Council ?"

" What for Heda ?" Adar asked, an incredible warrior and Leader and one of my true allies

"Adar allow me not to tell to all of you now"

" We will be here Commander, lets go DelphiKru" he bowed and the Delphi Clan left.

One by one the Clans bowed and left my tower, all the prisoners have been released and returned unharmed to their Clans.

"Luna ? We should go too"

" Por ? I want her here" he just froze, there is no way i let my sister go.

"Ofc..Heda i'm sorry" he bowed and left too.

" Mills, tell the army to set a camp right aside "

" Yes, my king"

I went out in my balcony and exhaled for the first win of our many more fights we gonna give due to survive. I looked above and i said a big thank you to Becca. I could feel Clarke looking at me God i love her more than anything. I got back in.

" So you are back"

" Yes, Bellamy i am"  i stared at him

" How did you did it?"