Chapter 64

[Lexa POV]

Here goes nothing.

"Mi Heda? she turns I know you, i know that you are thinking of Bellamy and how he is gonna miss all of what happens to O's life and in general but my love he didn't have the courage to put his ego away and enjoy what comes next"

" Idiot. he is an idiot, asshole he preferred to be killed instead of see me with you, jock you Bellamy" she is furious she wants to explode for a long time

"My love, come on let it all out, bring the pain you are feeling you deserve to be happy and not doubting yourself" i kiss her and turn my back to her so she can be alone to let it all out

"Stay, Lexa? you are my safe place, my protection, i don't know what to do, i'm furious he is better dead because i would killed him in the end i obeyed i took her hands inside mine and just looking at her he is losing all the happy moments of our lives, he preferred to kill you and damn even me because i would never became his, like Gustus tried to make the alliance break down, he even made an alliance with our enemy instead of become part of our family she was shaking and crying, she took a deep breath and looked at in the eyes, what came out next even i was expecting it it hurt me like crazy Why did you looked for me? Why did you left me at the Mount Weather? Why did you accept to meet me at the first place? Why you Love me? WHY- WE-MET? she instantly let my hands and caught her mouth, she didn't want to say any of this but i knew these words had to be said for her sanity and for her to move on. I take her hands again in mine kiss them and turn my back and walk away, then i started crying i didn't wanted to see me cry because she will feel hurt and she will blame herself.

——————————————

[Clarke POV]

I watched her leave and i was standing there frozen, what the actual jock Clarke? I regret what i said instantly, i adored Lexa and those words were cruel and she didn't deserve them she didn't deserved me. I kneeled down and screamed so loud i scared even myself. I saw Octavia,Echo and Raven running to my way and Costia and Quin flying down of the near trees.

"Clarke? are you ok? i couldn't answer Clarke? please talk to me" she kneels down next to me and the moment she hugs me i let it all out , i started bawling and shaking.

"What the hell happened?"

"Lexa brought her here so they can talk, Lexa knew Clarke has some weight on her bc of Bellamy and she wanted her to release all that, she was furious but the last words omg they were torture"

"Damn you Bellamy even from the grave you don't let her find peace and happiness, its ok Clarkie let it all out you have nothing to be weight on you hear me Bell did that to himself"

"What the hell did she said ? and where is Lexa?" the moment Raven said Lexa's name i took a deep breath and in-between crying i told them what i said to Lexa, Echo vanished in the woods to find Lexa but if Lexa didn't want to be found even Echo couldn't find her.

" Its my fault she left, i basically told her that i wish we never met"

"What? Oh Clarke"

"Well she was asking her why she looked for her, why she left her in the Mount Weather, why Lexa agreed to meet her at first place, why Lexa loves her and why they even met"

"Ok, come on lets go back to Ark you need rest lets go" Octavia picked me up and walked me to the mom the moment she saw me jumped and run to me, they put me in bed and from there all black.

———————————

[Raven POV]

Octavia came out with Abby who looked pale we all walked back to the place we found Clarke

"What the hell happened to Clarke? where is Lexa?"

"After a talk which by my opinion must have done a long time ago and finally happened earlier Clarke said to Lexa why she looked for her, why she left her in the Mount Weather, why Lexa agreed to meet her at first place, why Lexa loves her and why they even met, Lexa kissed her and vanished"

"Oh boy, this is going to be the last drop for Clarke if Lexa doesn't return, to be honest if she doesn't i won't blame her"

"She will but i understand i don't think anyone will blame her"

"Boika? where is she?"

"My love, Lexa is even better than me to vanish, i couldn't pick a clue of where she might is"

"So what are we doing? leave it be or try to find Lexa?"

"Leave it be when Lexa is ready she will return. let them find some peace they are exhausted"

"I agree, until Lexa returns Clarke is going to need us all so please don't leave her"

"We won't Dr. Griffin" Abby walked away so as O, i turn to Echo

"Find her?"

"I will" she kiss me and vanishes too

"You know that she won't return until she finds her"

" I know and it hurts, i can't spend a minute away from her but Clarke needs me and i couldn't bare myself if Echo was here with me be happy and Clarke melt day by day"

"Raven Reyes, you are the most amazing human being, we will go as well if we have something i will come and inform you"

As i watched Costia and Quin go too, started to cry, i loved Echo but i loved Clarke too the way i saw her earlier? i will need some time to get over her picture, i took a deep breath whipped my tears i said i" I LOVE U BOIKA...PLEASE COME BACK TO ME" in the sky and returned back in Ark !!!