Chapter 67

[Lexa POV]

"Unfair? Ofc but it was against all of us. Now, i can't pass that you only followed orders and nothing else"

"Heda? Costia told me that they actually saved her life at one point"

"What? Is that true ?"

"Six, he wanted her dead from the moment she caught us. When you Wanheda were fighting with Bellamy Six and T.Z would have sneaked and hurt Costia. 8 figure it out and i made sure Costia was safe"

"Somehow Cai managed to see Quin and told her so she can tell Costia"

"I told the guard that i have to speak to Quin that it was a matter of life and death"

"No way i've lost Nex bc of a stuck killer turns and looks at Nex no way"

"Now, do we have a decision ? Luna?"

"Pardoned"

"Wanheda?"

"Pardoned"

"Abby? Cane?"

"Let them live"

"My leaders?" Sia was the one that answered

"Pardoned Heda"

"Decision has been made, 8 kom Ingranrona, Nex kom Ingranrona and Cai kom Trikru are pardoned so they are free to live wherever they want"

The guards released them immediately, after they kneeled and thanked me , thanked us went and sit at the back to catch their breath again. The trial was continued the half of the prisoners were executed some where pardoned and some were ordered to leave Ark instantly. At some point my leaders, Abby, Cane Roan left and before i continue i turned to Harper and Monty to tell them about our idea of moving 300 people to 20 km away from Ark, they agreed to go with them they bowed and left too.

"If you worry about the kids i'll take some with me to Nomads" Luna said 

" I can take some too"

"Ar , Luna thank you both that would be amazing"

"I have to return strisis, your niece will be impatient to learn"

"I have to leave as well, but when you finish Heda i need to talk to you"

"Thank you both again Ar, i'll send someone to bring you"

When Ar was leaving i saw him lock eyes with Tay so as Raven and Clarke

" I see, Mrs Mechanic? care to explain?"

"When we evacuating Ar, Tay and some Ice Nation people arrived, lets say Tay was so nervous"

"Raven you don't have to lie, was in love with the Masters and made me believe and convinced me that you Heda were the enemy , i was so blind that i told Clarke and Raven that Ak will kill you she lowered her head, she understood Ty's mission and plan when she saw Firereepa come and sanitise everything ofc when we were in the shelters and saw how Clarke,Costia and all of them treating and protected us, even the prisoners then i realised that i was on the wrong"

"Well Tay Ak definitely tried i show her the bullet scar in my shoulder but he hasn't had what it takes, even if i couldn't escape from Mount Weather in the nick of time i would have took him with me"

"I was a little worried when you collapsed immediately after you jump slide in the shelter"

"WHAT?"

"She did what? Echo?"

Oh Gods, Boika what the hell?

"Boika?"

"Lexa? What did you do? i couldn't answer so i lowered my head Echo? NOW, tell me"

"In order to get out in time, Lexa broke the vials during her fight with Ak, as a result with fighting and explosion the virus went everywhere on her, so when she landed in the shelter and collapsed i burned all her clothes bathed and dress her, her blood started to do its thing and with antibiotics O gave me in 2 days she opened her eyes"

Clarke froze, turned and looked at me, if her stare could kill i would be dead.

"2 days ? 2 freaking dauys and you didn't tell me? Are you kidding me ?"

"When? When i was suppose to tell you? Wanheda we didn't catch a break, the only thing i wanted to do is to see you and close you in my arms to assure you are ok"

"Mi Hodness? are you ok? any dizzyness?Stomach ache? blurriness? And you cut yourself to help us to come out, i love you"

"Mi Heda? i'm more than ok i'm stronger than before, my blood actually helped this time a lot. you see Tay love is very powerful it can lead you in the end of a cliff, you must forgive yourself Tay you didn't do anything bad except Love. Love will find you when the time comes, until then you are more than welcome to stay here"

"Thank you so much heda, mrs. Mechanics? is it ok if i stay?"

"More than ok Tay"

She smiled and bowed to us, guards lead her to her room, i turned back and saw the last one, thats gonna be the most difficult of all...