Chapter 16

[Clarke's POV]                   {angry Clarke}

" Well, well you woke up finally Princess?" Bellamy said sarcastically

" I've been awake for a long time"

" What we can do for you, your Highness?"

"Bells Enough"

" That's ok Raven....I want you both return to Ark to collect our technology and whatever is useful and bring it back here so we can try and find a solution"

"You want to bring our technology here? To them ? Are you insane? No Way, our technology will stay in the Ark, we are not giving to those who wanted to wipe us out"

" They? Bellamy? we forced them to answer in that way. You see Bellamy, i'm sick and tired of you accusing everybody else just to hide your mistakes. WE invade their land and instead of share we took it by force. ENOUGH of these pathetic excuses, everyone knows their mistakes. Now you two go to Ark and bring our technology . End of discussion, are we clear?"

They looking at me with open mouths " ARE WE CLEAR?"

"Crystal clear Wanheda"

"Good"

"Huh...we gonna need some help"

"It's been taken care of, Lexa will give you 10 of her men to help you with whatever you want, you are leaving in 20" Both knotted Bellamy left immediately but Raven stood there and looking at me with surprise and realisation " Yes? Raven?"

" You really Love her, don't you?"

"Raven? Why is so hard to understand and see that? I love her like i never loved anyone in my life, more than myself "

"I'm sorry Clarke, i really am. You are absolutely right"

" We disturbed the equation, we paying the prize of others mistakes and now its our time to fight for fixing and end that once and for all"

"I'm with you 100%, i want to say i'm sorry, i''m so so sorry Clarke, i'll follow you and Lexa ofc"

" I'm just an Ambassador Raven, Lexa is the Heda we all follow her, she is the solution"

" She truly is, well i got to go see you in a couple of days" as we hug

" May We Meet Again"

I wink to her and she smiles. Raven always was there for me she got through a lot and she raised above any expectations. Her leg was her big issue but she always comes back stronger. I took a big breath and exhale all the agony and stress i felt for a long time, i got out to the balcony and let my mind relax and wonder.

Lexa was there from the moment the door closed, i didn't see her but i felt her, her aura has something magical the moment i felt her instantly calming down, she has soothing sense to me.

"Mi Heda?" what did she just said? i froze

"No, my Love, i'm not worthy"

"Mi Heda? You are an amazing leader, everyone will follow you even the elders.You are well respected among all the clans even those who they want to kill us,We are the two Heads, don't you know that?"

" What? No, i never heard anyone to say it. Gods, they know how to push my buttons, i was so close to punch him"

"All the great leaders have been through this and always they will try to push you just to throw you out of your consecration. Now my love we must leave for practise, if you still want to come ofc"

"I want Mi Heda...I love you so much"

"I belong to you Clarke,i always did, i always do and i will always be"

We kissed for a brief moment and left the castle, the training ground was fifteen minutes walking, the entire way i was looking around the forest was beautiful. At some point i could hear voices and sword cleansing , i looked Lexa her face was full of happiness i was the only one i could make her show emotions and i fell for her even more . Luna was the first she saw us

" You're late Heda"

"I know"

"Wanheda? My name is Gago, it's my honour to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too "

"I'm Roan's healer "

"Oh Gods, you saved her, Gago i ow you my life for what you did"

"I wasn't alone with Gugo here did it, it was our honour that we are chosen to bring her back"

" Gago, can i ask you something ? "

"Ofc, Wanheda"

" As you know Titus made me the new Flamekeepa, Gago i don't know what am i suppose to do, how am i going to initiate her? And what are my responsibilities ?"

" After the end of the training, Gugo , me and you we gonna go to Titus room and we will help you, Wanheda" suddenly i hear a big thumb on the ground i turned and see Lexa hitting the ground hard what the hell?

" Lexa?" jumped in front of her "Luna ? What the hell?"

" I told you Clarke, she isn't better than me"

"Luna? We are here to train not to kill each other"

"Relax, Clarke its all good fun, look "

I turn and see Lexa smiling "Are you ok?"

"You told her i'm better?" i knobed NO 

" I told her you are the best, Heda" Lexa jolts up

"AGAIN"

Luna was making fun of her but Lexa when she concentrates nothing can disturb her, they continued until the sun was really high to the sky , i was sweating but i couldn't move Lexa was like a dream her moves, her skills, it was like she was dancing. After awhile Gago ended the training Luna and Lexa went to put the thing weapons to the base.

"Will you train me ? ...Master?" Gago and Gugo gasped its was something spontaneous

"Wanheda? "

"I'm sorry Gago, it was stupid" i lowered my head what the hell Clarke?

" Ofc, it wasn't Wanheda? You want me to train you ? Why ? "

"I'm the Flamekeepa , must be at the top of my duties also Lexa must be focused she can't be always behind me and saving me i want to be able to protect not only myself but Lexa too"

"Are you sure? "

"For Lexa i'll do anything but most of all i'm the Flamekeepa"

"As you wish Wanheda, it will be my honour when they return we will discuss with Luna and Lexa"

"No,not yet i don't want Lexa to know, she will want to help and now she must be focused"

"As you wish Wanheda"

"Thank you...Teacher" i bow

"Clarke? Gago? Everything ok?"

"Yes, my love, are we ready to return?"

"Yes,Wanheda "

I put my hand in her waist and walked to our way back. I still couldn't believe that i'm having her in my arms.