Chapter 52

Facalty Shelter...

The moment they heard Raven, they thought something is very wrong, Octavia answered it and when she heard what Bellamy did once again she was disgusted. Echo hearing Raven again took so much power and she wanted to return as soon as possible.

When Lexa took the walkie and heard what is going on spoke to Clarke she understood that she must leave now.

"Heda?"

"Its not your fault O"

"WanHeda will destroy him"

"She will, but she won't kill bc she knows that she is above. I don't know what i will do when we return to Ark, once again is after my Heda"

"When this time comes, Lexa i'll do it your are not a killer he doesn't deserve to die from your sword"

"He is damaging for Sky people and i don't know if he can be saved anymore?"

"He can't his time is over"

"I can do it if you can"

"I'll do it"

"It's time to return, i don't think we can wait longer Emerson is someone we must end this time"

"We can leave in an hour, Raven send us the places they are camping we can avoid them or end them"

"No more avoid we gonna end them"

"We contacted the others the moment we leave they will wait us outside, the others will return in 3 days when the air is clean"

"Good, 4 teams of 20 i think you are ok"

"I think its enough"

"Good, Me Echo with my team, Octavia and Mills with Ice Nation and Grounders, Roan with Ice Nation and Oil with your team"

"We are ready Heda"

"Me and Echo will travel from the old road in the mountain, Roan you'll take the centre with Oil and Octavia with Mills the woods"

"On Arkadia shelters our people are surrounded with snipers, and Emerson men, they are about 200 people, even we are less we can end them bc we know were are they and he doesn't, Raven is everywhere we can see him and his house but he can't"

"We gonna clear the roads and return fast but careful"

They chanting HEDA and screamed. They missed their family and loved ones even they were soldiers all of their life.

In minutes the teams were on the way back.

On Emerson camp they were getting ready to go out and kill Clarke and anyone defend her. They checking the pollution and calculating the day to go outside like humans. The one they didn't know is the Lexa is on her way back in less than two days she would be there.

—————————————

Prison Shelter....

[Clarke POV]

"As we practised WanHeda,expose him and them strike"

I knotted and walked in i took my stance and waited, Bellamy had his smirk on as always, we started circling each other, He attacks and he connects poorly but i receive them like Costia told me, he thinks he is already the winner but he is pathetic.

He attacks once more and manages to punch me in my cheekbone is gonna leave a mark and a terrible bruise as my lips and my eyebrow i could feel the blood running to my face.

While we are fight, i knew the moment i was looking for, like Costia told me and i started to fight, i defended and i attacked at the same time, my punch startle him and got him in the nose "Come on mr Blake is that all you can do?" he attacked again but i caught every try he had "Oh come on kid is that all?" he hated that phrase, he became furious he literally hugged me and started to hit me but this time i had the smirk thing he made him even more furious, it was time to end it, i punch him in combo and i finish him with Lexas move not in such grace as Lexa but it was effective.

"Take him to the infirmary and when he is released bring him back down here, you have the ok to kill him if he tries anything Harper,Monty and 2 others took him to my mom to check him, it was time to tell what is going on to the others even they were in prison The FireReepa is over and in less than 3 days we will be able to resurface again they chanted happily maybe this is over but something else happening and we are still in danger, Emerson managed to survive somehow and he has us surrounded , but we got this covered but we need to be all together to end this even the prisoners, i'll protect you from him as well"

"Can we help you?"

"If you want you can help us and believe me i will remember and tell Heda in your trial"

"Clarke i need you in control room if you are over"

"I'm coming in two minutes"

"WanHeda? can i talk to you? Its important"

"Costia? bring him up in ten?" I turned and walked back up to control room. Costia told Z to bring him up and followed me to control room as well. Everyone else returned to cells and they work. In minutes i walked in the control room, Raven turned and run to me.

"Are you ok? checking me you were mazing down there"

"Thanks to Costia,Luna and Gago, i'm the Flamekeepa i have to be in my best for Lexas sake can't wait to keep saving me i want to able to save her and protect her"

"She want to do it, you mean the world to her, does she knows you are training?"

"She is Lexa, what do you think?" My mom came in

"Clarke?"

"Here mom"

"How are you?"

"Cuts and bruises only mom don't worry"

"Let me check you, you messed him, pretty good you know"

"Not enough, i was holding back"

"You did the right thing, Clarke he is not worthy" Z with the inmate came in

"WanHeda? T.Z wants to talk to you"

"Thank you Z, you can go"

Z bowed and got out, my mom still treating my wounds and Raven stood next to me and T.Z in front of me waiting Abby to end her examination.