Chapter 19

[Lexa POV]

"Why did you save them?" Luna said pointing Echo and Mar, before i answer Echo said

"Clarke sent her"

"You know Clarke asked Gago to train her?"

"I know"

"Really? She told you?"

"No, she didn't i wish she had. I can see it in her body"

" In her body? Oh,little sis you are in hodnes"

" I am, i can't live without her Luna. Why didn't she told me?"

" Lexa, she wants to protect you not the other way around. She is the Flamekeepa and that means she must be ready to jump in at any time. Also i think she got tired to be beaten all the time"

"Gago?"

" Yes, he accepted. He is a great Master and she is very quick learner"

"When she wakes up i'll train myself"

"No,Lexa i suppose not to tell you anything. Let her do it by herself, besides she is not ready yet when she does i'll suggest it. Don't worry we all are in to this. Me,Gago even Castia"

"Heda? I can help too, if you want"

" You? Echo? You tried to kill her multiple times"

"I did, but look where i ended up" i could see Echo was so confused and scared of what is coming. I looked at her. She is an amazing warrior.

" We will see Echo" Echo knob and returned next to Mar.

" That should be interesting, are you sure about this?"

"Echo is an amazing warrior, she only had no and rejection, no one actually cared about her"

"I'll keep an eye on her "

"I'll put others too but i want you too" looked at Clarke

" She is strong Lexa, she is gonna be ok"

"I have no doubt" but inside my entire body was shaking even in the thought of Clarke not waking.

Arkadias gate was in front of us, my men with Raven and Bellamy were on the gate waiting for us.

"What happened?" Raven run to Clarke

"Raven? How is Arkadia?"

"Full function...Abby what the hell happened?"

"Harper? Monty ? show them where the infirmary is?" My men did exactly what Abby asked they run Clarke to infirmary. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.but not only me.

"Lexa? "

"We found the solution to the virus"

"What? How?" Bellamy asked not stopping staring me with hate

"Becca told Lexa"

"What is it?"

"Nightbleedas"

"You are immune?" Mount Weather came to her mind and her face froze

" With your technology and our blood we can fight. Abby, Gago and Gugo can see what they can do"

"No, no they'll see, no you gonna give us your blood and we will vaccinate our people" Raven was furious, stood in front of him really close

" You gonna be the new Mountain Man Bells? No, if you want to leave, NOW its the time" Bellamy turned and run out the gate, another enemy to worry about he left? he left? what the hell?

"He is lost"

"I'll send some of our men to keep an eye on him, not to hurt him Raven don't worry"

"Thank you both... Lexa? I'm sorry for everything"

"You are one of the toughest person i know" Echo the entire time couldn't take her eyes off Raven "I ow you an apology too" Raven bowed and left for the infirmary

"What about them?"

"I'll take Echo,Indra put him to the work" Indra did what i said.

"Where is Cοstia?" O was coming from inside

"She is with Abby in the infirmary "

I wanted to run to Clarke but as Heda i had to put some things in order. I arranged protection for Luna and Cοstia. I didn't need but after of some buts i took one of each Clan.

After awhile Abby was heading our way. What happened?